Chapter 6: Something Did Not Feel Right

(A/N: There may be errors. If you see any, please inform me :) )
There's a faint memory I had back when I was little. Like before I met Naruto and everyone else.
I was around 6 at the time. Kakashi went away on a mission and I was stuck in the apartment with an Anbu watching me. She was a lady, with long black hair and bright blue eyes that would warm your heart. She looked very kind to be an Anbu, but I didn't ask her questions. She was nice. She occasional cooked for me, saying that I was too young to be eat cup ramen all day. Her presence was comfortable and motherly. She always wore a warm smile on her face whenever she saw me. It's sad I didn't get to know her name.
One day she took me to the roof of where I was staying. It was evening time, where the sun was about to set. I lived at the very end of the city, where it wasn't as busy. There you could see se stars shine brightly in the sky. We sat up there until it was nighttime and the moon was hanging in the sky. As I looked up at her I saw the small smile on her face.
"You know," she looked up at the sky, "I never had the chance to meet my parents. They died when I was really young, but I have a picture of the three of us." Her eyes flashed with sadness, tears on the brim of escaping. "I was adopted into another family that knew my parents. My foster mother would always tell me how much I reminded her of my mom. My mom was just as sweet as I was. Those stories always kept me going, but also said because they weren't around." She stared at me with watery eyes, a single tear shed.
"You remind me a lot like myself. I was happy that the Hokage gave me the privilege to watch you as Kakashi went on missions. You hold so much for the future. Soon you'll find that family that will love you so much." She placed her hand on my head and rubbed my hand softly. The gesture was very affectionate. I watched as she used the other hand to wipe away the tears.
"I hope that you find someone who loves you. You might be young and probably won't remember this, but I want you to know that I would love to be that someone who's by your side."
She took me back my home afterward. I held her hand the entire way there. I didn't understand what she meant at the time, but I did like her a lot.
That was the last time I saw her. Kakashi told me that she left the village. Later I found out that she was killed on a mission. I couldn't attend the funeral, because I was strictly enforced not to leave.
-----------------
I can't tell you why the memory strikes through me. That day I didn't feel a thing about her death. Surely, it was different not having her around. Her presence was comforting.
Plus I really did miss her cooking.
"You should be fine for now. I gave you some medicine so it should help strengthen the seal for awhile" Lady Tsunade informed me. I nodded my head and lean back against my pillow.
I've been in the hospital for 4 days now. Lady Tsunade informed me that I have to stay under her watch because of Ryu. Always causing me trouble.
"For now I'm having some guards watch you when you leave. I don't want to have my eyes off you. Ryo is a danger to the village and I cannot tolerate any cause of destroying the Hidden Leaf." Her voice was stern and authoritative. I nodded my head once again. Lady Tsunade has been a great help to me.
"Is... Kakashi-san back?" I asked. I haven't seen him since before my abduction. To say he wasn't like my father, I'd be lying.
A small smile formed on her face as she looked at me. "He's back. He doesn't know of your return to the village, but I'm sure Naruto let him know."
I nodded my head at her for the last time as she left the room. A small smile immediately formed as I thought about what she told me. But soon it disappeared as the thought of Ryo. I placed my hand on my stomach, a small tingling sensation happened, making chills go down my spine. Something did not feel right. I can't tell if the feeling is about Ryo, or Ryo telling me that something wasn't right.
Just then my door opened, and a familiar black haired make entered the room. A smile was bright on his face. His crimson eyes staring down at me as he reached the bed. I smiled softly at him.
"How are you feeling?" He asked. He sat in the chair by the bed.
"Fine" I didn't want to mentions the feeling that I had. Although he is my brother, it's not something I want to share really.
"I came to check up on you. See how you were doing and if you need anything" he smile never ceases from his lips. He seems extra cheery today. I wonder why.
"I'm fine, really. Lady Tsunade has helped me a lot" he nodded his head before standing up.
"Well, I should go. Mao is feeling really lovey dovey since we came back. He misses you" I smiled, nodding my head.
"I miss him too."
Daichi smiles, before leaving the room. I did notice how his fist was clenched, like he was gripping something. I raised an eyebrow, curiosity forming.
---------------------
Night time had fallen rather quickly. Sakura and Naruto had visit, but still no Kakashi. I haven't sleep yet, my mind going in a jumble as my curiosity overcoming me. Something just doesn't feel right.
"Kai" my head snaps towards the door. Daichi leans against the frame, his bright red eyes gazing at me. His whole demeanor seems different. His usually kind eyes are now glint with mischievous. I feel my stomach churn, the discomfort settling in.
He took two steps towards my bed, and I felt the churning become worst. My eyes watched his every movement, from the way his hair lightly bounced as he walked, to the way his hands turned to fist and he cracked his knuckles. It didn't feel right, it didn't feel like Daichi.
"You're not Daichi" my voice was calm, but you can hear how stern it came out. He was know close to the bed, the glint in his eyes remaining while w smirk perked on his lips. He reached behind him, into his bag, and took a kunai out. He grabbed my arm in an instant, too fast for me to calculate. He held the kunai by my arm, settling the sharp edge directly to my wrist.
"You know," his voice was deep, sounding so dark, "that little demon in you is taking over very slowly. I'm surprise it's keeping your soul intact."
"You know when you can tell? When you bleed, it's black. That means he has control of your body, he can control your emotions." He pressed on the kunai, causing it to pierce my skin and slowly, blood trickled down; but it didn't take long for the black liquid to appear and trail down my arm. It stained the white sheets. My eyes focused on the liquid, before the wound suddenly healed, stopping the liquid from flowing. The remaining liquid was trailing down my wrist, drops hitting the sheets.
From the corner of my eyes I saw him take a step back. My eyes shot up when I saw his tongue stick out, and slowly licked the liquid off his blade. I felt my stomach churn, bile rise up at the disgusting view in front of me.
He slowly backed away toward the door. His eyes never left mine. A smirk was on his lips as he touched the door frame. His turned his body away from me, but he looked over his shoulder.
"Your blood is delicious" with that, he walked out the room. It didn't take me long to sprint up and runs towards the bathroom and spill my guts from my mouth. My throat burned and tears formed in my eyes. I heard shouts behind me and felt a hand rub my back as I continue to vomit in the toilet.
At that moment, Sasuke's face had popped into my mind. I don't know why at that moment, but my emotions swirled all around. My vomit continued, the tears now more than just because I was vomiting. My head was hurting a lot. As I opened my eyes the room felt like it was spinning, making me vomit even more.
Once I finished Sakura help me back to my bed. I tucked in as I felt exhaustion come. Sakura opened her mouth, but I couldn't hear what she was saying. She ran off, probably trying to get help, but my eyes were getting heavy. As I felt sleep come on me, a raspy whisper escape my lips, and a familiar onyx hair male came into my vision.
"Sasuke."
::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A/N:
Hello friends! I'm super happy that I finally finished this chapter. I would have my reason, but I'm just gonna keep it to myself :)
I hope you guys enjoy the chapter. Some freaky stuff really.
What happen to Daichi?
Well that will probably be answered in to next chapter or two :)))
Before I go, I made a Twitter (stupid, I know) so if you guys are interested in like that and talking to me, since I don't communicate in here a lot (sorry), talk to me there! My Twitter name is beaselyxx! So yeh!
Also there might be errors because I really wrote all of this on my phone. No lie.
I also hope you love the cover! Because I do!
Much love! ❤️