.!.!.

i stirred lightly in the most comfortable bed possible, my body was so warm, so relaxed, so calm, my eyes opened slowly seeing light spilling into the room.

what time was it? my eyes weren't sore for once which was nice, i rubbed them of sleep turning seeing a head of curls laying under my arm, his arm was wrapped tightly around my waist, his legs were intertwined with mine.

what was the time? i thought again, i turned as slowly as i could not wanting to wake up this beauty i was cuddled up too, i see my phone under a little bit of blanket we were both tangled in, i didnt even remember putting a blanket on us.

i checked my phone which had still had my ear buds in, i smiled warmly remembering how sweet timmy was too me-

viola! snap out of it! whats the damn time!

8.43 am 

my eyes bulge out of my head, it was monday morning- i have a big test today and i havent even studied, i have an hour and a bit to get to class! my heart began to beat rapidly, which stirred timothee.

"morning princess." his voice was raspy and deep, i ahdnt heard it like this before, his usual mellow voice i could hear him rattle off for hours and not get bored, he was a truly perfect human.

"timmy, we slept through day over night and until 8 in the morning!" i panic

"woah, woah, were growing we need sleep." he says pulling me on top of him.

"im growing you mean, youre an old man." i say, he scrunches his nose.

"seriously though timmy, im going to miss my test and lecture if we dont get up!" i say again trying to remind him, before we got carried away and i never leave this bed of heaven.

"wait... you said it was monday?"

he asked rubbing his eyes.

"yes timmy!" i say getting out of bed.

"shit im filming today-oh fuck im so stupid." he curses rolling out of bed.

"im sorry for sleeping over, i dont know if i was crossing boundaries or anything-" timmy gets up towering over me he presses his index finger to my lips.

"youre not, im so happy you stayed over, i think i slept better then i ever have in a long time."

he mumbles his raspy voice wearing off, he bends down kissing my cheek.

"now ill order some breakfast, and i can drive us to yours, you can get your stuff and then ill drop you at uni, then ill come back here get ready call a couple of people, film until 12 tonight, then call you, and make sure youre alright then ill go to bed and do the same tomorrow."

he rattles off.

"for a guy thats all about caring for the present and not the future, you sure do plan ahead." i say impressed by his whole plan.

he smirks i run my hands through his hair.

"alright stay here my girl, ill be back." he says, i nod he disappears into another room. i walk out to the living room, looking out at the view of london i hadnt even gotten a chance to see, it was a blue day today, yesterdays cloudy weather had cleared, i was stressing about getting to my lecture, but a moment like this would stay with me.

i knew what was happening was crazy, and i should be more worried, or at least concerned. ive only known him for three days, and i was already crazy for him. i may only be 18, but if this was what the girls in my class were explaining to me about their crushes, i was feeling just that but amplified to 100, timmy knew how to make me smile and laugh, and just all of it, every word that rolled of those pink lips made me want to float, and hell i blush at least 57893 times around him.