Note

You've gone far on to this part. And I am guessing you have all read the contents this compilation has. Is it boring? Too short? Too plain?

However, as you read this. Do you remember your childhood? Do you remember yourself? Do you remember what you did, what you have become, and what you really desire?

Reminisce. What the pure you wanted way back then. You have become a doctor-your old self wanted you to be a teacher. You once dreamed of being a musician but you are now walking in the path of business. You loved painting but this world says you will have nothing to earn so you took what will financially support you. You wanted to be a pilot but you have an engineering family and you must inherit it.

Too hard? Too much reality?

Not many people can walk in the path which they truly loved. Not many people become what they truly desire. Not even all people have gone to the end of their timeline-being an adult. Some were taken away in their childhood and adolescence. They were cruelly taken away from this world, not seeing the peaceful earth but ending it staring at a dark home.

Do you regret what you did? Or do you regret more what you did not do? Did your accomplishment make you proud of yourself or feel so awful as this is not what you initially planned out?

Are you grateful for what you are now? You still have time. Chase your dreams. Reach your passion. Achieve your goals. Padayon.

P.S.
Every entry is short, isn't it? This is actually for an anthology book I joined. It has a minimum and maximum words and lines needed. However, due to a certain family problem, I quit. And I sincerely gave my appreciation for reading this.

xoxomai