depression session

TW: ANGST, depression, mental health issues, PTSD🥀🥀😩😩😩

Pope Francis walked into the church, humming a familiar melody that filled him with an odd sense of sadness. It's been exactly three days, three long nights since The Club. He was scheduled to hold a mass this morning at 6 am, but the clock has only just struck 4 am. 🌇🌇⛪💒These peaceful moments at the church were his favorite time of the day. This is how the pope liked to enjoy his alone time.

Only then, he realized; he was in fact not alone.

As he made his way towards to praying mat to prepare himself for the occasion, he noticed a familiar frame (with an awesome figure😏) already sitting there. Francis started moving towards the mysterious individual.

Guess who?!!!! Yas: Pope Boniface. ✨drama✨

anywayzz

Pope Francis was getting closer to recognize the identity of the person, when he heard a meek devastated sob. He froze in his tracks, confused. Then he started moving💃again, towards the figure, who he now recognized as the disgraced pope he left at the club.

Since then, he's been thinking about the ways of the world. He realized a lot of things about himself, and he finally came to a conclusion; he was a sinner.

He crouched down to the level of the weeping man. After a little hesitation he gently put his arm around the other.

It took a few moments for Boniface to become aware of the presence next to him. He looked up at the man, and couldn't help but think: oh no, he's hot! For a minute he forgot about his troubles, thanks to the unmatched beauty of the one before him.

"Boniface? What are you doing here?"

The pope came to his senses and looked at Francis through glassy eyes, tears still sinking into his otherwise flawless skin. His thoughts suddenly cleared, like clouds after a summer storm. The dark clouds gathering in his head disappeared just as quickly as they came. He no longer felt l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶i̶e̶c̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶t̶  like he had no place in the world, instead he felt serene.

Francis was alarmed by the other pope's lack of response, so he worked up the courage to initiate a conversation. He soon broke the somewhat comfortable silence.

"Did something happen? Talk to me..."

"I..."

*FLASHBACK*

"Father noooooo"😭😭😭😭 16 year old Boniface screamed. He was just a young boi. One of All The Young Dudes. Although not like other boyz. He had a rainbow coloured secret. 🌈🌈🌈🌈

"I will not allow a disgraceful fag in my house!"

"But father, I don't even smoke!"

"You know what I mean😡"

"no.💅💅💅💅💅💅💅"

"just get OUT" —his dad shouted whilst slapping him— "you're not gonna mansplain manipulate malewife your way out of this one"

"and what about gaslighting gatekeeping girlbossing?"

His dad was on the verge of having a violent outburst, in fact, he did have a violent outbirst and he pushed his gay son out of the window.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" he quietly whispered as he fell. But just as he was about to hit the ground with a violent crash, he felt arms wrap around him delicately. Sister Barbara was just taking a stroll when she heard the shouting and came to his aid.

GIFT(present)

"I was never good enough. Not for my parents, not for the Church, not for Clyde. And definitely not for you.🥀🥀🥀🥀"

"God loves you."

"I want more than the love of God! I know it's selfish but... I want..."

And then Frafra had a moment of realization.

"Oh... I think I get it now. Bonnie... I love you."

A/N: "ez egy fürdő, itt másféle dárdák vannak"
- Why_Do_You_Care__