𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: "𝐔𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐝"

Location: Southern, California.
Two weeks later.
Omniscient.
⚜️

Kanen Parker.

"Boom Boom"

"Boom Boom"

Loud, Roaring gunshots went off outside of the church as everyone scattered all around the building, not knowing where to go or what to do as people were tripping and falling everywhere and some were trying to stay hidden for safety.

⚜️

"Momma i'm not going to do anything stupid, i promise you that" Kanen said as he was on the phone with his mother while cleaning his shiny black shoes for paco's grandmother, funeral.

"You better not Kanen and i'm not playing, also you know i wish i could go baby but I have to go to crystal's surgery but paco and nemo are always in my prayers, they've been through so much and some how paco still stays strong" His mother replied.

"I know ma it's ok, I already told Pac and Moo that you've sent your condolences" Kanen said as he sat his shoes down on the floor and started to braid down his hair with a neat look.

"Hold on Paco is calling me and it's probably important" Kanen said to his mother "Alright baby i was just about to hang up, have a good day and make wise choices and remember that god? Is always by your side"

"As your grandma would say "Just because you see somebody else doing it doesn't mean you have to do it to" His Mother said before she hung up as kanen agreed with her and sighed as he answered the phone for paco.

"Wassup G" Kanen said as he finished up his hair as he then slid his suit and shoes on, while fixing his tie as he stared at himself in the tall, glass mirror "Wassup Gangsta, you almost ready?" Paco asked as blew smoke into the camera, kanen could tell paco was stressed.

"Gotta be either way, how are you holding up though?" Kanen asked as he struggled to get his tie on straight "Damn i can't get this shit right" Kanen said to himself as he sucked his teeth while fidgeting with the tie.

"It is what it is, I've had so many deaths in my life kan so you know this shit don't come new to me nor phase me, i'm just worried about nemo because you know her heart pure" Paco replied as he shook his head in shame.

"I'll check up on her once she gets here, isn't she riding with me to the church?" Kanen asked "Fasho, I'll see you once we both there though..and you already know to come strapped up in that jaunt, niggas grimy" Paco said as he started driving.

Snakes all around the city, could even be your closest folks.

"Aight, gotchu" Kanen said as he hung up the phone while he then walked over to the door, as he heard two knocks "Hey kanen" Nemo said as she walked inside of the house with a tight fitted black dress on while her were red and puffy so kanen could tell she had been crying.