Sex (Thawin/Punn)

Author's note: Because I miss Thawin/Punn... 😢

The exclusive clubs were something Punn loathed. The leather sofas, jazz music and overpriced drinks created to get money out of the rich businessmen and politicians, he despised it all. If it wasn't for his self-centred, greedy father, he wouldn't even look that way. And yet he was here, sitting on one of those pricey looking couches, sipping the honey brown liquor that could pay for a week's grocery of a small family. His custom made suit perfectly embraced his lean body, showing off his slim waist. Punn hated the eyes of those old creeps, striping him down with no shame. And he couldn't do anything with it. It was why his father sent him here after all. To seduce, have sex and whore himself for the money and support. It was his only purpose, he was never a son to the person with who he shared the DNA. 

The leather cushion next to him sank, making Punn turn his head. The man who took the place by his side was young-looking. The dark blue three-piece suit was flawless on his well-built body. His hazel hair was styled in a modern way, causing the man to appear more mature and trustworthy. But what sent shivers down his spine was the guy's eyes. So deep, dominating and enticing. The man's charisma shouted boss in all forms. 

Their eyes met, creating an invisible spark between them. 

"Thawin." The man spoke, and Punn swore he never heard the voice so smooth like velvet before. 

"Punn." He answered, letting the man caress his pale cheek and pull his head closer. 

"Nice to meet you, Punn," Thawin smirked, joining their lips in a heated kiss.