Regret (Sean/White)

Author's note: Let's continue with Sean/White's story. 😉

If there is one thing Sean regretted, it would be the moment he let White sit on the grass without anything under his cute perky butt. Now his pants were dirty, and Black was acting even more like an ass. He dragged the innocent boy with him inside the garage, not sparing Sean a second glance. Sean followed them, but when he tried to approach White, Black snarled his way, making him step away. If the guy was a dog, he would be that small asshole type that could bite your limbs off despite its friendly look. Not that Sean finds Black likeable or anything. He was an asshole, and that was it. 

The twins were sitting on the old rusty couch, talking animatedly, probably catching up with each other's lives. To Sean's happiness, White was still holding the plushie and was glaring at his brother for trying to snatch it away from him. 

"No! It's mine!" White whined, clutching the toy close to his chest.

"It's just a toy." Black rolled his eyes, leaning forward to grab the plush puppy. 

"P'Sean give it to me." White pouted, distancing himself from his twin. 

"Sean has no right to buy you gifts." Black scoffed, side-eyeing Sean. 

"But I like P'Sean," White whispered loud enough for the people present to hear. Black froze on the spot, his mouth moving silently. Even Sean was a little stunned by the younger statement but recovered in no time. 

"Serves you right, Black," Sean murmured under his nose, smirking as he walked toward the two siblings.