Chapter 5

(Art cover not mine but give credit to the Artist because it's beautiful)

(Sarvante Pov)

I woke up due the sound of my alarm clock as I gained my consciousness, when I was gonna shut it off but I fell off from my bed and hit myself on the cold hard floor.(fuck)

(Soo much for snooze)

I thought as I slowly picked myself back up and turned off the dreaded noise after letting myself throwing it out at the window.I sigh and walk towards my bathroom.

I washed my face, pulled my hair into a ponytail and slapped myself a little bit of make-up and wear my uniform and my pink sweater of course.

(If you ask why, Sarv has a extra pink sweater ok anyways let's continue)

I grab my phone off the night table and walk out from my room and head towards the kitchen.I saw Carol eating cereal and scrolled through her phone.

"Good morning"I said as I yawn and grab a bowl and sat down at the chair.

"Morning"Carol replied back and continued eating.as I poured myself some cereal and milk.

"I can't believe you did that at the first day of school Sarv"Carol said

"What are you talking about"I said nervously and continued on eating my cereal.

"Don't 'What are you talking about' to me Sarv I know what you did"Carol said as she put down her phone and look at me with disbelief.

"Okay, ok you got me but he's the one who bumped to me first"I said as pouted and continued on eating my cereal.

"You act like a seven year old Sarv"Carol said as she shook her head with disappointed.

"No I'm not"I said defensive as I look away from her.

"*Sigh* just say sorry to him ok"she said and continued on eating her cereal.

"Ok..."I said and continued on eating my cereal.

(Few minutes later)

When we arrived at the school I saw Cherry waving her hand at us.

"Hey Guys"she said cheerfully and walk towards us.

"Hey"I replied

"Sup Gurl"Carol replied

"So how's your day going?"she said and look at us.

"Nothing much what about you?"Carol responded

"Hmm nothing really"she said and smiled at us.We talked for a while until the bell rings.

"Already?"Cherry said and pouted

"Yeah but will see each at lunchtime, anyways see ya"Carol said as she wave and walk straight to her class.

"Well at least we're going at same class right?"I said and look at her.

"Yup"Cherry said cheerfully ,I chuckled and we walked into our class and sat down to our respective seats.

While our teacher Mr Charles just sitting at his desk glaring a pile of teenagers stampede in his class.

"Today students ,we will be taking a test about how much you retained over summer.Unlike other test of this sort that will take place in other classes today, this one will count towards you're final grades."he said

He handed out the test , and everyone in the class grunts as if the louder they are, the less likely they have to take the Test.

•••