•••

(Art cover belong to me)

It's a Beautiful day outside birds are singing flowers are blooming on days like this should be a great day to relax.

While the Author was just relaxing and listen to music, Until someone came in interrupted them.

"Um Author?" Hex said as he entered they're room.

"Yes Hex?"the Author said as they turn of they're music.

"Umm we got a problem"Hex said nervously as he scratch the back of his head.

"What is it?"The author asked and look at him confused.

"Well..."

The Author just sat on they're bed and wait for him to reply.

"Keith set himself on fire"Hex said and look at the Author.

"Again?"the Author said calmly and they slowly got up.

"Yeah please hurry"Hex said and look at Author with pleading on his Screen face.

"*Sigh* we're are is he?"the Author said as they grab the fire extinguisher.

"Their at the back at the boys section"

"Ok thank you for telling me Hex"the Author said as they went to the back stage at the boys section.

"Hey wait up!"Hex said as he catch up to them.

(Meanwhile with the boys)

"Hey guys welcome to my video and today where here that Keith or Boyfriend set himself on fire!"Pico said as he film himself , while at the background Keith was screaming in pain.

"Yooo let me join"Darnell said as he join pico.

"that's sick"Kapi said as he watch boyfriend on fire.

"Little dude is on fire"Garcello said as he puff a smoke and watch it.

"That's what he deserved"Tabi said coldly as he look at Keith screaming in pain.

"Ahahaha"Agoti as laugh his ass off and watch Keith being burn.

"I agree with Tabi"Whitty said as he joined them watching.

"Meh this is fine"Ruv said as he sat down on the couch and watch what's happening.

"Wait let me take a selfie first"Senpai said as he took a selfie of himself and Keith being burn.

"Should we try to stop the fire?"Cj asked as he watch.

"Nah"All of them said except Garcello as they watch Keith being burn alive and screaming in pain.

"Can I help him?"Tac said worried as he look at the scene.

"No, no let them be"Lician said and watch the scene.