❤️ Her favorite physical feature ❤️

Kocho Shinobu

She loves your eyes. She loves looking at them and she always compliment the color. Especially when its sunny outside. She loves looking at them shine.

Kanroji Mitsuri

She loves your hair. She likes braiding it into three braids (Like her) and she would compliment how good it looks on you.

Kocho Kanae

She loves your lips. Your lips are soft and smooth to her, and she likes kissing your lips.

Daki

She loves your waist. She likes to grab it (randomly) when she's talking to you (while standing up), when you guys are dancing or whatever.

Suma

She likes your chest. She loves squeezing those breasts like squishy yums!

Tsuyuri Kanao

She loves your hands. She likes kissing them and she loves painting your nails.

Lady Tamayo

She loves your loves kissing you on the cheek. She also likes to squeeze it to be funny.

Kanzaki Aoi

She loves your butt. Sometimes when you make her angry/mad/annoyed/upset/disappointed she will spank you.

Makio

She likes your neck. She likes seeing it glow under the sun. Because it looks so hickey-able.

Hinatsuru

She loves your eyes. Everytime you look at Hina, she can't help but give you a warm smile.

Koyuki

She loves your hair. She likes brushing and styling it.

Kamado Nezuko

She loves your thighs. She sometimes goes between them and make a "Mmmm~" Noise.

Kotoha

She loves your lips. She likes your choice of lipstick/lipgloss/chapstick color. And she likes kissing them.