🍡 Mitsuri K (🔞) Alphabet

꧁꧂

A = Aftercare (what they're like after sex)

She gets really clingy and happy. She tells you how much she enjoyed it. (If 'it's' still violently sweating, she'll beg you to do another round with her).

B = Body part (their favorite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

She likes her breasts... Because it makes her feel very flattered whenever you stare at them. (She's also pretty embarrassed about it). She loves your face, and honestly your physical beauty. It makes her blush and daydream.

C = Cum (anything to do with cum, basically)

She's... a squirter and it gets really messy.

D = Dirty secret (pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

She secretly masturbates alone. She also tries her best to hide her blushing face whenever she's around her comrades. (But it doesn't work).

E = Experience (how experienced are they? do they know what they're doing?)

She is quite a master when it comes to fingering and rubbing since she does it to herself. That's pretty much it.

F = Favorite position (this goes without saying)

She loves missionary and 69. She likes hearing your moans while she's moaning herself. It makes her feel even more aroused!

G = Goofy (are they more serious in the moment? are they humorous? etc.)

She's pretty flustered to even make dirty comments.

-"You're already ready (y/n)?! I'm not even wet yet..."

H = Hair (how well groomed are they? does the carpet match the drapes? etc.)

There's a little patch on pink hair, but you could barely see it. She's quite insecure about it and doesn't want you to gaze at that area.

I = Intimacy (how are they during the moment? the romantic aspect)

Very. She's always touching you at least somewhere while whispering about how much she loves you.

J = Jack off (masturbation headcanon)

She does it often. Before you came into her life she would do it most of the time (since she was lonely and no man wanted to marry her) but now that you are in her life, she doesn't do it all the time. Only when she's alone thinking about you.

K = Kink (one or more of their kinks)

Overstimulation. She wants to feel everything.

L = Location (favorite places to do the do)

Definitely in the bedroom. She's too nervous to do it anywhere else.

M = Motivation (what turns them on, gets them going)

Whenever you compliment her and praise her. She loves that so much.

N = No (something they wouldn't do, turn offs)

She isn't a huge fan of dirty talk. When it comes to mean insults, like slut or harlot, or mentions of cheating, it could make her get a little emotional and insecure. It's a huge turn off for her.

O = Oral (preference in giving or receiving, skill, etc.)

She feels awkward when pleasuring you with her tongue, she prefers it when you do it. (She moans louder than you think and it's like music to your ears).

P = Pace (are they fast and rough? slow and sensual? etc.)

Slow, romantic and sensual. Nothing rough or hurtful, maybe a little fast, but nothing rough. She wants the moment to last long.

Q = Quickie (their opinions on quickies, how often, etc.)

She isn't a huge fan of them, but if you give her some lustful glances or gestures, she will definitely agree.

R = Risk (are they game to experiment? do they take risks? etc.)

She's a little scared and very hesitant at first but she agrees. (She wants you both to be clothed though).

S = Stamina (how many rounds can they go for? how long do they last?)

2-3 rounds. Foreplay and then the main act, however she'll get tired eventually.

T = Toys (do they own toys? do they use them? on a partner or themselves?)

She likes using toys on you and on herself at the same time. She loves seeing you submissive and loud while she's also submissive and loud..

U = Unfair (how much they like to tease)

She doesn't really tease. Instead she likes being teased. She'd be whimpering, and pleading for you to stop while gripping the sheets.

V = Volume (how loud they are, what sounds they make, etc.)

She's loud. Very loud.

W = Wild card (a random headcanon for the character)

She likes it when you toy with her nipples. It feels so sensual to her to the point that she sort of takes pride in having good assets. She loves your praises/compliments and it makes her feel like she's welcomed.

X = X-ray (let's see what's going on under those clothes)

It's pretty and pink. Her flaps are fun to play with! (They are also quite jiggly).

Y = Yearning (how high is their sex drive?)

It's high, a bit lower than Shinobu's, but it's still pretty high.

Z = Zzz (how quickly they fall asleep afterwards)

After a lovely night, she'll cuddle with you before falling straight to sleep.

_____

Kanae is next! Also I know I'm a day late, but happy Valentine's day! ♡ :>