Season 2 chapter 5

During the day things were normal.

Mando was walking to lunch with Mashu and Jeanne until Mando felt pain coming from his ear.

Mando: Who is pinching me?

?: That would be me.

Mando looks to see rias.

Rias: Excuse me girls, I need to borrow your friend.

Rias starts dragging to a classroom and shuts the door.

Mando: oww rias did you really have to pull my ear.

Rias: I had to do it because you wouldn't listen while talking to those two girls.

Mando: Ok, what do you want? I need to get home.

Rias: Did you tell my brother that open house was coming.

Mando: No, he ask is open house is coming up I told him yes it's coming.

Rias: still why you tell him.

Mando: you expected me to lie to him c'mon.

Rias: he's going to embarrass me and my father is going to be there.

Mando: lord gremory I haven't seen him in years along with Ms gremory.

Rias: I also want to know what's been going on with you ever since I brought issei into the club you never come visit anymore.

Mando: Rias I have been very busy lately at home c'mon my friends have been helping me.

Rias: my door is always open if you need to talk.

Mando: thanks rias I'll see tomorrow.

Rias: see you tomorrow.

The next day

Mando, Ryan, Mark and Noah were in their class doing some artwork.

Teacher: today y'all will have three different items in front of you: a pencil, a blank piece of paper, a blank prophet, paint and a lump of clay in front of you y'all can use one or two or all three.

Mando grabbed the prophet he started painting as he began to paint.

Ryan, Mark began to draw and Noah began making something with the clay.

Noah finished his clay sculpture of his mother, Mark finished his drawing of his girlfriend, Ryan finished his drawing of his girlfriend and Mando his painting of jalter.

Mando then started to draw, Noah also started to draw, Mark started painting and Ryan was making a sculpture with the clay.

After Mando finished drawing he felt someone poking him. He turned around to see Rias asking him for help and he nodded.

Ryan finished the sculpture of his mother. Mark finished his painting of one of his sisters.

Noah finished his drawing girlfriend.

Mark began to make sculptures, Noah started to paint and Ryan began to paint and Mando was starting to make a sculpture.

As they finished Mark finished his sculpture of his mother, Noah finished his painting of Charlotte, Ryan finished his painting of a cute girl in a wheelchair and Mando finished his sculpture of his mother.

Teacher: who wow Mando, Ryan, Mark, Noah y'all been holding out on us.

The students went to see what they did and the whole class was amazed.

Sona and Tsubaki were impressed by their work along with Rias and Akeno.

Unknown to them someone was recording the whole thing.