season 3 chapter 4

The next day sirzech explains that loki and fenrir will be sealed for one day when lord Odin retrieves mjolnir and Mando, Ryan, Mark, Noah, Gilbert, Amanda and Juana will join you after ajuka teleports you.

Azazel: We also got two people we already decided on.

Rias: you have.

Lord Michael: yes the first two. Irina appeared.

Rias: Irina.

Lady Gabriel: we have no doubt she will be an asset to you.

Irina: as you wish. 

Rossweisse: I will be in attendance as well for asgard.

Sirzech: Since we're all at an agreement, be prepared for departure by us as much time as we need.

Time skip

At the gremory mansion

Rias, Issei, Akeno, Kiba, Koneko, Xenovia, Sona, Tsubaki, saji, Irina were ready to go battle loki.

Rossweisse showed up with her asgardian armor.

Rossweisse: I guess I'll introduce myself to the team. I should've known things would get out of hand traveling with Odin. I'm Valkyrie Rossweisse.

Mando's eyes glowed gold as he looked at Rossweisse.

Issei and Saji were checking her out.

Saji: You see what I'm seeing.

Issei: I'm seeing it that's one Valkyrie I'd like to ride me. The two pervs ears by their masters.

Sona: Would you look at the time?

Rias: down boy.

Mando: So we've got four Valkyries on our team.

Rossweisse: four but I don't see any others. Mando snaps his fingers orlinde, hilde and thrud appear.

Mando: These three are the Valkyries I summon. They'll be joining along with skadi, Jeanne d'arc, jalter, Hercules, Mashu and Nero bride.

Ryan: Let's not forget them.

Rias:Who.

Amanda snapped his fingers and a magic circle appeared: Marion, shuriya, Bulent, Xuelan, karlamine, Siris, Mihae and Yubelluna came out of it.

Amanda: Nice of you guys to join us.

Juana had a magic circle near her ear.

Juana: we're gonna need y'all if things get out of hand.

?: don't worry we'll be there.

Juana: see y'all soon.

Nobunaga: The time has come.

Grayfia: right these are Phoenix tears unfortunately these were all we were able to attain on short notice.

Rias: Thank you.

Sirzech: remember to keep your guard up.

At the place where Loki and Fenrir were sealed.

Rias, Sona, Tsubaki, Rias's peerage and the others were waiting for the seal to break.

Ryan: Be ready.

The seal rose to the sky and shattered.

Loki: well that was annoying not to mention rude.

Rossweisse: here me loki attacking the all father is unforgivable if you have a problem  you should file your complaint through the proper channels.

Loki: Who will forgive me you please talent though you may be you cannot challenge a God.