Chapter 42

Fu Yanlin lay in bed all day. Mu Huanqing never appeared, nor did he come to visit him. She only sent servants to deliver medicinal meals.

Fu Yanlin knew that he must have pissed her off, so she avoided him.

Instead, three of his confidants immediately reported loyally. Knowing that their adults were thinking about their wives, they told their adults what they had done, what they had met, and even what they had eaten.

Fu Yanlin listened carefully and thought that since she didn't come to see him, he could find her by himself.

The next day, he couldn't wait to get out of bed to move his muscles and bones, closed his eyes and meditated, running his breath, and recovered completely three days later.

He punched in the yard, sweated, combed, changed into dry clothes and trousers, went out of the yard, picked up his daughter and went straight to find her mother.

Mu Huanqing is looking at the earth-turning situation in the vegetable garden. It's autumn, and the vegetables have been harvested. At this time, leaves and branches should be burned, black ash should be scattered in the soil, and the hoe should be constantly turned over, so that the vegetable insects hidden in the soil could not spend the winter in the soil. Because the land freezes as hard as a stone in winter, it can only be carried out in autumn.

When Mu Huanqing saw Fu Yanlin coming towards her with her daughter in her arms, she was still angry and pretended not to see it. It was not until Fu Yanlin approached her daughter in her arms that Doudou shouted "Mother" before she turned around and smiled at her daughter.

She touched her daughter's lovely little face and looked up at Fu Yanlin. He was staring at her with burning eyes.

"Why doesn't the marquis rest in the house?"

"I'm fine."

"Oh? That's good. What's wrong with the marquis?"

"It's okay. Just take Doudou out for a walk."

"In this case, I have to be busy first, so I won't say hello to you. Please help yourself."

"Uh-huh."

Her tone was pale and she avoided his eyes when talking to him, but Fu Yanlin didn't care. He ignored her and followed her with his daughter in his arms.

He looked around and found Aunt Liu. He gave her daughter to hold first. He rolled up his sleeves and brought a hoe to go down to the field to turn over the earth.

When the general soldier went down to the field in person, Zhuang Kang's three confidants heard the news and immediately rolled up their sleeves. Those with hoes took the hoe, and those without hoes took the shovel, and quickly followed the adults down the field to dig through the earth.

Mu Huanqing only glanced at it, then turned his eyes away and directed others to work.

When all the servants saw it, they felt happy and secretly looked at the master. The distant marquis of the town rolled up his sleeves and picked up his head to dig the dirt with everyone, which won the favour of others. Although everyone didn't say anything, they all saw it. He knew that the marquis put down his figure and thought about it all for the young master.

Everyone can see clearly that Mu Huanqing is no exception, but she deliberately ignored it. Since Fu Yanlin and these people want to live in the village, it is also right to contribute some labour.

After ten times were almost turned over, she walked to the workshop, and the in charge followed her and reported the details to her with a booklet.

Entering the workshop is also a busy scene. Every craftsman performs his own duties and is busy making utensils. Mu Huanqing walked to the big table, and the in charge immediately covered a large sheepskin, which drew the latest tool manufacturing picture.