Chapter 47

So when she found out that his hands were restless, she refused.

"It hurts below me." She protested softly.

Fu Yanlin thought that she was finally willing to follow him, but she didn't dare to force her too much, so she suppressed her desire and only hugged her to sleep obediently.

The next day, I had to go back to my mother's house. When I woke up early in the morning, Mu Huanqing called the maid to serve the two to dress. Because she knew moderation last night, no woman was delicate after personnel, but after last night's moisturising, she is more delicate today.

FU YANLIN WAS ALREADY READY AND WAS WAITING FOR HER OUTSIDE. WHEN SHE DRESSED UP AND CAME OUT, HIS EYES WERE AS BRIGHT AS STARS IN THE SKY, AND THERE WAS STILL UNENISHED DESIRE LAST NIGHT.

She put his expression in her eyes, lowered her eyes, bent a faint smile, and blessed him. " The marquis has been waiting for a long time. Let's go."

In front of others, she will definitely keep her wife's duty and treat her husband gently.

She and Fu Yanlin got on the carriage in front of them. When the door of the car closed and everyone's sight was isolated, Fu Yanlin immediately reached out and put his arms around her waist. As soon as he put his arms together, her people were in his arms.

He gave the beans to Mammy Ji and let them get in the carriage behind them just to be alone with his wife.

Mu Huanqing's back leaned against his chest. She raised her face sideways, glanced at him, and pretended to ask doubtfully, "Why didn't the marquis ride a horse to lead the way?"

Fu Yanlin was stunned and immediately understood what she was talking about. When he first came back, he didn't want to see her. He didn't even ride with her. Instead, he rode ahead, keeping a long distance from her and didn't even look at her.

Fu Yanlin couldn't help choking when he thought of his indifference to her at that time, but when he saw the naughty smile in her eyes, he knew that she was teasing him rather than bear grudges, so he was relieved and circled her tighter.

"Don't mention the past. I will treat you well in the future."

Mu Huanqing nodded immediately. " Well, my concubine will never blame the marquis!"

She called herself a "concubine" instead of "me", which means that she also regards herself as his wife, which makes Fu Yanlin very happy.

Seeing that she smiled and leaned softly against herself, he couldn't help bowing his head and whispering gently in her ear, while she listened to what he said, either gently or smiled back.

It turns out that when she is charming, it is actually very beautiful. Although it is not the amazing posture of sinking fish and falling geese, there is a meaningful beauty, faintly revealing fragrance. The older it is, the more fragrant it is, and you can never forget it after tasting it.

When the carriage came to the gate of Mufu, Mu Cangying had already brought all her family members and servants to greet him at the gate.

Fu Yanlin helped his wife out of the car and took his wife and daughter Doudou to visit his father-in-law and mother-in-law. Mu Cangying and Aunt Li saw Doudou for the first time, especially Aunt Li. As soon as they saw their granddaughter, their eyes lit up and they seemed to have tears of excitement.

Mu Cangying smiled, looked at her daughter and son-in-law, and looked down at her granddaughter. Seeing that Aunt Li picked up her granddaughter, she never let go again, and her voice even choked up a little.

He smiled at his daughter and said, "Your mother miss you very much. Talk to her well." There seems to be profound meaning in the words.

Mu Huanqing looked up at his father. His father was not surprised to see his granddaughter Doudou at all, as if he had known for a long time. If so, wouldn't it mean that he had deliberately stopped interfering in the past four years and let her do what she decided?