🔒 Cat called Male ver. 🔒 Human DJ MM 🔒

Tw: Cat-calling, harsh words, slut-shaming.

Y/N'S POV

DJ MM and I are at a carnival, We're on a bench eating cotton candy having fun when, a creepy guy puts his hand on mine, i didn't like it and slid my hand out from under his clutch.

We went off to a ride, after DJ MM saw my un-comfort with the man next to me.

After the ride, I sadly saw the man again, he walked up to me and called me various nice things, clearly trying to persuade me, But, i'm not dumb and kept guard. DJ MM saw this creep talk to me and he seemed ticked off.

DJMM'S POV

A creep was trying to persuade Y/N, and that ticked me off, but, I got even more ticked off when he started to reach his waist. I quickly got in between his actions, I looked at him disappointed and very disgusted, like i know you're not a chick magnet like me and can't get biotches but this isn't the way to go. He looked up at me annoyed, as i was about to talk he cut me off.

TW: this is where he starts slut shaming. not exactly but it is triggering for me.

"Man-to-Man, Let me get a turn on him, y'know." Oh, he wanted to be slapped and jumped, Istg. I yelled at him.

"Get out of here before i beat you to a plup, scatter, before i call 911 on you. Creep."He did so scatter like a frighted puppy, I would have done more, but i didn't want Y/N to see that.

Y/N'S POV

I hugged him, of course. He hugged me back, and we went on with our fun rides and constantly buying toys and cotton candy.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I always disappoint you guys don't i, I always promise and never deliever, be honest.

I hope you guys enjoyed the short bad chapter, i'll try to start daily again, but i'm terrible at this stuff.