☁️ Nap time ! Pranking DJ ☁️

It's been a week since you guys confessed, you could say your dating? That doesn't matter right now away, you planned to prank him while hes sleeping. Currently your at the daycare getting supplies from 'Sunny', they handed the stuff to you and asked to come with you to see his bestie's reaction, you nodded and let me follow you.

>>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>-->>

It was 30 minutes later, you guys drew rainbows, anything really on his face, nose, wrists, and back. He began to wake up so you guys ran and hid , he woke up confused and pissed as he noticed his master pieces all over him, he looked around for who did it and saw you and sun behind the trash bin and got up and picked you guys up, sitting on his palm.

"You little trouble makers!" he whisper yelled at you guys

but you guys just laughed rolling on his palm, not taking his complaint seriously. 

"You two, wipe that smirk off your face!"

You got up sitting and gestured wiping your face on top of your smirk and continued to laugh. If he could roll his eyes, his eyes would pop out. You finally got up and said something.

"Sorry, i couldn't but to do it!" You said as sun cut his rolling and nodded in agreement. DJ Music man just said to not do it again and put you guys down.

>>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>-->>

That's all!

>>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>-->>

Sorry it's so short! I forgot to make this and had to start it late at night rn, Sorry! I love making this wholesome <3 Word count: 280 Words!

>>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>--->>>-->>