Hell is hot just like you (Sora POV)

Well after Alex made me and Jaxx do, well- umm- how do I put it.. The baby-making game I guess.. Alex gave us pillows and  made us share a blanket and we fell asleep! On the floor.. Well hey! Atleast it was carpet! I fell asleep on the end of everyone while Jaxx was next to Levi on the left side. It was the middle of the night when Alex woke everyone up. 2:48 AM is when Alex woke us up. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER! Behind her back was a box. When she revealed it, it was a haunted ouija board she brought from the dark web. Im. Terrified. Right. Now. I just wanted sleep thats all I wished for! Luca was obviously obsessed with scary stuff, well not necessarily. She had us get up and play with the ouija board. I half way peed myself when it spelled "IM BEHIND YOU". I jumped and grabbed Jaxx while screaming. Alex and Charli were screaming too but only the girls were screaming. None of the boys were expect me! Maybe because im "too feminine". I mean- I do like to do some girly things and sometimes act girly but.. Its nothing to make a big deal out of it. Jaxx grabbed me and kissed me! He made me feel better about it. He grabbed my hand and held it while I still held his waist area. Jaxx whispered in my ear something I though was really sweet, he said " You know, hell may be hot but your hotter" I couldn't help but to to blush! He grabbed me and lifted me up and kissed me. Alex told us to stop making out but- we do it all the time! After we did the ouija board, we raced up the stairs. After no one could get any sleep, Jaxx and I cuddled while we all watched "Encanto" until I fell asleep. I didnt know what went on from that point forward but all I know it Jaxx will protect me from anything and anyone.