Love is in the air (Sora POV)

I woke up next to Jaxx sweaty as always, maybe because he's hot as hell. Jaxx, Alex, and Levi were asleep and Light was sitting while watching Tiktoks of Charlight ship edits. Wait- where did Charli and Luca go? Nevermind.. I heard Charli giggle loudly as always, and before she started laughing I heard a loud thud, I think Luca fell- Thats funny! I went downstairs to hear Charli's giggles turn in to loud laughter, and to see Luca on the floor. I asked what they were doing and Charli responded with "We were going to get breakfast but Luca fell because he slid with his socks on" I had no response. Luca was in the "Dont play these games with me" mood and snached Charli's hand. If i was Light I would be JEAL-OUS! We got to the kitchen and got cereals of different sorts. You know, somethings been haunting my mind for a long time, Why doesn't Light, Luca, and Charli have a threesome of some sort? No seriously. Luca grabbes Charli's hand, Lovebirds~ anyways, Light, Alex, Jaxx, and Levi came downstairs, hooray! I was about to reach for the orange juice until Jaxx grabbed it and took the rest! That really irritated me so left and went upstairs and guess who followed me.. Jaxx. He had a little bit of orange juice in his mouth and then he.. kissed..me and the next part I REALLY shouldn't tell but yeah. Shouldn't he have learned his lesson from last night after the carnival? Nothing happened though, I ended up staying upstairs because i started to feel really sick after Jaxx went downstairs and...