+𝑫𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒍 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒂𝒚+

As soon as Minho entered the kitchen and saw Changbin, the bags full of groceries he had in his arms fell to the floor with a loud thud. He stared at the human wide-eyed with his mouth open in shock.

Instinctively, Changbin flinched and hid behind his hands. He felt his ears twitch and his body began to quiver. Even for him, it was an odd reaction. It was just as if something had taken over him. Unwittingly, his eyes watered and he started to sob.

Minho overcame his dazedness and rushed to his side with a panicked expression. “Hey, Binnie, it's okay, shh.” He took his hands into his one tenderly and lifted his chin with the other urging him to look at him.

The sight nearly made him lose his sanity when the boy gazed at him with his big teary eyes. Crystal-clear teardrops rolled down his red-tinted cheeks endlessly. The pair of fluffy white-pink bunny ears on top of his messy dark hair trembled just as his petite frame. “Not now, not now, not now...” he chanted in his head to not fall into his dominating state and it suddenly hit him.

“Bin, did you go to Jisung today?” he asked sternly trying not to sound too harsh. The boy bit his lip and nodded. “Did he give you something to drink?” he continued. Changbin nodded again. “Fuck. Now, I'm sure what it is,” he mused mentally and clenched his jaw.

“M-Minho," the younger whined in a small voice. He could sense the older's rage. “Don't be mad at Sung. I asked him- no, I badgered him to-” he paused for a moment, "t-to help me seduce you."

“Why?” the older asked shortly yet with a perplexed expression.

“'Why?'... I- don't know. I guess I was fed up with you treating me like a porcelain doll and hurting yourself in the process. I'm not that fragile, you know... I told you I wanted to... be with you, literally and metaphorically but you kept pushing me away,” Changbin murmured sheepishly.

God, was he the most adorable human the demon had ever met. Well, now more like the most adorable bunny-human. Minho sighed and cupped his tear-stained cheeks. “It was extremely reckless of you, you know? I'm not mad at you and I promise, I'm neither mad at Jisung for what he did but the two of you should learn from your mistakes. I know Jisung would never provide you with magic that could hurt you but there's always a chance of side effects because you are a human. Most humans are naturally not accustomed to magic,” he explained.

Changbin felt a new wave of overwhelming emotions wash over him and fresh tears fell from his eyes. Never in his whole life, had he been so vulnerable. Yes, he was ashamed and sad but not to the point of breaking down. His body acted against his will.

“It's because of the potion you've drunk,” Minho spoke as if he was reading his mind. “You are projecting,” he answered his next thought.

“What do you mean it's because of the potion? I thought it was just to turn me into, uh, whatever it is...” the boy asked pointing to his new pair of ears with a puzzlement adorning his face.

Minho averted his eyes in abashment and scratched the back of his head awkwardly. “You asked Jisung for a potion that would help you seduce me, right? So... it's wasn't exactly a bunny-turning potion," he mumbled.

Changbin tilted his head making his bunny ears flop to the side. “What it does then?”

“I don't know how to explain it to you... Until the potion wears out, your body will react to my, uh, desires and make you act the way I want you,” the older tried to explain.The boy blinked in confusion.

“Ehh?!” he yelled once he realized what it meant. “You're telling me I turned into a bunny because it's one of your weird demon kinks and not the potion?! Oh my god, then it means you have a crying kink too...?!”

Minho chuckled awkwardly and shrugged. “Not exactly the only kinks I have...” he thought. Soon the human would find about it himself.

°•.°•.•°•☆

Hi, hewwo! 🔮

Hehe, still not smut. *sticks out her tongue* 😌

Thank you for reading and supporting my book. I hope you all are doing okay.

Have a lovely day/night. 🔮