ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

'I'll love you.'

"When I look at you

"When I look at you... I see nothing but happiness and... that...well that scares the living shit out me, Daphne."

His cobalt blue eyes flickered down to the dirt ground beneath the rug. A small smile of adoration sat perfectly on his pink lips.

She never felt this before, not ever. Not with even Lucas. She knew this look, this feeling. It was the feeling her father would tell her about when he first met her mother.

Never in a million years did she think, she would be given a chance to feel this too.

"Tommy." Her hand rested on his warm rosy cheek.

"This between us it's...it's something, that only a few people out the millions that live and breath on this earth feel... I never thought I would be this lucky to feel this... with you. Damn, that fucking 'only sunnyvalers should be with sunnyvalers' and 'shadysiders should be with shadysiders'..."

His eyes finally looked up at her and by God did the world around them stop.

Her eyes were bright and held a glimmer, no, a sparkle in them.

Pieces of her brown hair had fallen out of her messy ponytail.

Cascading around her gorgeous face. And that smile, wide, bright. He knew she was the one. And he never would, not ever let her go.

'Till death, do us part.'