{6} M

After finishing face time with Jimin Jungkook heard the bell rang of Tae's house.He opened the door and saw Rosie with tae.
"How's your day baby?"
"It's too good mama,did papa called ?"
"Yes baby,i just hanged up the call.He is doing well.Now fresh up fast.I brought your clothes here, we're gonna have dinner toady in Taehyung Uncle's house"
"Okie Mama,bye"

Rosie went to fresh up and Kook also went with her to help.

Meanwhile Tae was planning something very evil... he's gonna make this night unforgettable for both of Tae and Kook.

Tae was busy decorating the table that time Kook comes with Rosie.

"Wow Tae,, you've done great, you're literally good at decorations"
"Uhmmm T-Thanks Kook.Pls Sit down"
"Wow uncle it's so beautiful.Thank you for inviting us Unkie"(She bowed cutely)

Thank you for inviting us Unkie"(She bowed cutely)

Table 👆

So three of them finished their break fast and Kook Tucked Rosie in the bed of guest room and went to help tae washing dishes.

Both were washing dishes talking and laughing but suddenly kook felt dizzy and slowly slowly his eyes closed and he was fainted and was about to collapse on the floor but Tae caught him by arms on time.

Tae,"Now let the fun begin baby (Smirking), tonight you'll be mine,your moans will be mine,,your reason of pleasure will be me... let's have some fun baby boy 😏"

Tae brought Kook to his bedroom in bridal style and throw him on the bed which make the bed bounce.Then he took a dress from closet and made that Wear Kook.

He took plenty of pictures of Kook from different angles and then set the camera on video recording mode on the night stand and took a bottle of lube from there

Tae,"Let the fun begin baby(Smirking)"

Tae first went to Kook's lips and sucked on them and started kissing him hungrily like no tommorrow.then he dived into his unmarked neck and Collarbone sucking and bitting on them...Kook was moaning messily and unconsciously....He didn't even know what is waiting for him in future...😏

Tae made a lot of red hickies on his neck,jaws and Collarbone... he's proudly Smirking on his art...the he went to his clivage and kissed there softly.

Tae was staring at Kook's boobs lustfully....he ripped his night gown and squeezed his Clothed boobs hardly making Kook whimper in pleasure.

"Ohh Baby...how much I waited to touch this big Fluffy soft boobs of yours you don't know...how much I waited to fondle and suck them...now let me have you babe.. I bet your grumpy hubby can never make you feel this much good... tonight I'll pleasure you to the brim"

Tae undone Kook's bra and grabbed his boobs harshly and started Fondling and playing with his nipples.He sucked hard on his nipples making his pink nipples red and swalloen...he sucked his nipples like a newborn baby and pinched the other.

After abusing his boobs totally he went to his lower abdomen and kisses his Belly button...Kook moaned softly maki Tae more hard.Tae made more hickies on his belly to his v line.

Now Tae took off his own pants and boxer being fully naked and grabbed a good amount of lube on his fingers and coated them on his hard long dick and fingers.

"Let's see baby who can fuck you batter...me or your so called hubby!😏"

Tae strocked his dick and entered Kook without any preparation and started thrusting abusing his cunt hardly...Then flickered his pussy lips with finger and played with his clit..Kook was moaning uncontrollably and crying out of Pain.

At that time Tae rememberes Kook's moans of last night when Jimin was fucking him and it made his blood boiled.He wanted to punish Kook hard so with his dick thrusting mercilessly ruining his pussy he also entered a dildo and a vibrator harshly in his clenching pussy hole.

"Take this slut... let's see how many dicks you can take at one time...coz from now on this pussy belongs to me..only me..this body,this big boobs,this juicy lips all...all are mine.... I'll not SHARE with anyone....no one....Feel me whore feel me...can your husband make you feel this much good huh?"

Tae's Dick was twitching around Kook's clenching tight hole.

"Ahhh ahhh Whore....how can be your your slutty pussy this much tight when your husband fuck you every night huhhh! Or his dick isn't big as mine huh?"

Tae was thrusting in an inhuman speed....Kook was now overstimulated and after some time he started squrting nonstop and came on The bedsheet....Still Tae didn't stop and made his speed more fast.

After sometime he felt like Cumming so he took of of the dildo and vibrator from Kook's hole and came on his pussy hole making it leak from his hole to the bedsheet and pull out his dick finally.

He was watching Kook lustfully and placed a lingering kiss on his cleavage lastly and went to the camres to turn it off.

Tae went to bathroom and took a cold shower and also cleaned Kook and made him wear his previous dress and went to the couch tucking him a blanket.

"Sleep well babe...coz from Tommorrow your world will be changed.... you'll be completely mine soon and I'll not let you regret this night...(Smirking)"

To Be Continued..............🦋

Borahae lovelies 💜✨

Word count 920

See you in next Chapter,🖐🏻Byeee👋