{8}

So Tonight Taehyung is invited to Park's House.
He's definitely excited,coz why not from tonight his Baby ,his love ,his Jungkook will be only his.

Right now it's 8 p.m

Taehyung was being ready in his home to go Park's House.He was looking hella hot in black shirt and a tight black jeans.
He just wanted his baby to be mesmerized by his charms.

Taehyung's Outfit 👆So after being fully ready he took the gifts he's going to give to his baby and his baby's baby

Taehyung's Outfit 👆
So after being fully ready he took the gifts he's going to give to his baby and his baby's baby.
Yeah, Jungkook and Rosie.
And For Jimin he have prepared the biggest surprise of his life which he can never forget.

The gifts👆He went out of his house and locked the before heading to their house

The gifts👆
He went out of his house and locked the before heading to their house.

Before knocking on Jungkook's door he took a deep breath and determined his plan once again.

Meanwhile with Jikook-------

"Koo baby hurry up Taehyunshhi will be here at any time"
"Oh Hubby Just wait a minute,last touch up is left"
Meanwhile Rosie came and sat beside his Papa on the bed lazily while staring at his Mama.
"Mama you're saying that from last one hour, isn't it Papa?"
Jimin gulped hard as you know he's how much scared of his wife.
"Ab ahm I mean yeah Kook-ah it's getting late now love,you should hurry up, We're not going at any party ,why so make up huh?"
"Ofo Hubby,okay I'm done, can't I look pretty without any reason,huh?"
"No Love, I didn't mean that,and you don't any make-up to look pretty, you're my prettiest baby darling"
His Husband's praises made Koo blush hard with a red tint in his already cheery like cheeks.
Both Jikook were looking absolutely gorgeous Along with our little Rosie.