¹⁹ new year; bloody hands

(unedited)

❗an❗: there's a lot of sensitive topics here (cutting, near r@pe, childhood trauma), so this is a warning for the ones who get triggered. its NOT the whole part about it, but it just shows more background. hope you all enjoy; this is a bit longer part then i normally write them sooooooo... yeah 🤞 hope you have a good day 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

It was another day closer to New Year. The December 31st. How Sasha already told you about her party, you went to help her with all food and drinks. She also told you about who else is supposed to be coming.

She told you about Ymir and Historia. The one's with who you share maths classes. Then Hitch and Annie, even though you didn't know she really hung out with any of them. Then some guys Samuel and Daz. You didn't know half of the names she was talking about.

"You seem quite today, more then usual," Sasha broke the silence between the two of you.

"Mhm... just sleepy. Didn't have my normal 'the whole pack of cigarettes being smoked in an hour' this morning. Pretty sad." You give her a quick glance.
"You know I didn't expect from you to come here this soon. You looked like you really wanted to be with Falco and Colt. What changed?"

My mom is a cunt.

"I have some shit to do now here... I'll go and see them after New Year's." You were trying your best not to start roasting your mom in every way possible.

"That's nice to hear. What did they buy you for Christmas?" She stops with decorations and look at your way.
"See this shirt... Colt." You were showing on your dark green shirt with a snake on the back of it.
"He's got a style man."Sasha comments. "Reiner bought me some mangas and food." You see Sasha's eyes light up at the mention of food. "... And Falco got me this fancy ring with a blade on it and a Greek Mythology book."

"Oh that's so cute from them... What about your mom?" Sasha asks. "I can't really remember." You couldn't remember and you were happy about that. You didn't want to talk about her. Not right now, not any time soon. Only if you really had to.

"Well, that's a sh-" Sasha was interrupted by your phone going off. "Shit, sorry. I've put on an alarm to when should I call Colt, because otherwise I would forget about it." You say, looking down at your phone.

"Oh okay... go call him then." She says, showing you on the other room's door, so you could have some privacy. You smile at her and leave into her and Niccolo's bedroom. "Took you long enough to answer me, darling." You hear on the other side of the phone. Of course it wasn't Colt nor Falco. "Well Sasha doesn't know about us, you know?" You answer back.

"Oh Y/n... Anyways I just wanted to know when are you coming here. We have some stuff to do." It was Mikasa all along. "What stuff? Me sucking on you? It's more of a hobby love." You tease her. "So bold... You do whatever you would like, but I'm talking about clothes Y/n. You can come here and borrow some of mine." She says back.

"So it's not a problem if I have my face in between your big tits?" You could hear her choke on  her drink. "Is that really your favorite thing about me Y/n?" There was a bit of silence between the two of you. "If you want me tell you the truth... then yes. You have masive breasts. What am I here for? To suck on them."

"Sure then. Suck on them, love. But first clothes. I have something you might like." You didn't see her face, but you knew she was smirking right now. "Thank you very much for the teamwork." You laugh a bit. "I'm expecting you till six... 'cause I know you'll take your time fucking me."

That was the last thing she said before both of you hung up. You leave Sasha's room and see her still getting ready for the whole celebration. "What did Colt say?" She looks up at you. "Nothing much... just how his day went on."