Chapter 7: Days Of Heat & Lust

Ryan has Nadia lying on the table, her legs sprawled inviting him in. He swallows hard and grinds his teeth annoyed. "Nadia." He says through his teeth. "I cant." Ryan says, all emotion draining from his voice.

Nadia sits up quickly. Mimi and David stop their heavy foreplay and look at Nadia, both shocked.

Ryan reaches between his legs and gently holds himself. He groans in pain. "I want to so bad." He sighs frustrated.

He looks from Nadia and then to David and Mimi; his penis growing even larger. "Fuck my life!" He yells. He quickly unhooks his belt and slips it off. "Such relief." Ryan says breathlessly after he unbuttons his jeans. He looks at Nadia and groans. "Oh god!" He says relieved as he guides his penis out of his pants. It springs out and up.

Nadia stares at his cock hanging out of his pants; defying any possible gravity their should be. She gasps as she cant take her eyes off of his cock fighting to rip his underwear.

Ryan nods as he looks down at himself; his penis is almost touching his stomach. It would if he didnt have underwear on.

"I told you it was much larger than you thought." Ryan says as he grazes her thigh with his fingers.

Nadia shivers under his touch. "Stop." She pleads. Can we just have sex. She wines. "I'm so wet and Im aching for you Ryan." She begs him as she kneels in front of him.

Ryans mouth waters seeing her mouth so close to him. "No." He shakes his head.

Nadia frowns. She wraps her hand around his cock and he lets out a very loud moan. "Oh fuck Nadia!" He exclaims.

He quickly pulls down not one; but two pairs of underwear. Nadia stares at him confused and her eyes narrow on what falls out of his underwear.

Ryan shrugs. "I need to wear two pairs of underwear because I have this condition and the silicon padding is to gently and smoothly even me out so it wont look like I have an erection 24/7."

Nadia swallows hard as she leans forward and licks her lips; just inches away from Ryans 10 1/2 inch cock. She grabs it and slowly guides it into her mouth.

Shes handled 5 inches, 3inches, and Davids 7 inch cock. And her secretive night with her ex-step brother, who was a who-ping 8 1/2 inches. She knows what shes doing.

"Oh dear god!" Ryan moans, his legs wobbling as she twists his cock as she goes deeper.

"Fucking NADIA!" He exclaims as feels a tighter sensation around his cock as Nadia guides him past her Tonsils. He collapses on the chair behind him staring at Nadia panting.

Nadia frowns places her hands on each of his knees. I wasnt even finishes yet.l she winks.

Ryans cock twitches. He dont think he can grow any larger without something tearing.

"Let me finish you off." Nadia purrs as she leans toward Ryan. Since hes so upright and his body is practically flat. She has to stand up and sit on the edge of his legs while she guides him back in her.

"Holy fuck fuuuucckkk!" Ryan screams in pleasure. Nadia chuckles and he wriggles at the contraction her mouth caused. 'I'm not even close to being finished with you." Nadia silently thinks as she shoves his cock past her Tonsils.

She gags for a second and relaxes her throat and pushes his lengthy membrane farther down.

"My God Nadia!" David exclaims. "I want you to do that to me." He says, staring at the long lump in Nadias throat, practically in her esophagus.

Nadias throat and esophagus contract just thinking of doing this to David. Which in turn causes Ryan to scream in pleasure and writhe.

Nadia pushes his legs down to keep him still.