Chapter 5: More Fantasies Revealed

After the weird and long day; David, Mimi, and Nadia decide to drink some more, despite it being nearly 90 degrees in the apartment. Nadia's tv has been broken for 3 weeks and her bookshelf in her bedroom is blocked by all the Landlord and Handyman's maintenance tools.

"I can't believe you mentioned Mimi to Ryan." David exclaims as he stares at Mimi across from the couch. "And I definitely can't believe the conversation that you guys had about sexual fantasies and stuff." David looks at Nadia with a raw hunger in his eyes.

"So what exactly did you tell Ryan?" David scoots closer to Nadia and runs his finger up her thigh, tugging on the waistband of Nadia's lace boy shorts with one finger. "And what did he tell you?" David's eyes narrow on Nadia.

Nadia's body heats up with excitement. "I told him almost everything about me being attracted to women. And about our threesome, obviously."

David swallows hard. "What did he tell yooouuu?" He draws out.

Nadia shyly looks down at her wet crotch and circles her index finger over her underwear, suddenly feeling herself get even wetter.

Nadia looks at Mimi and winks at her. Mimi moans and licks her lips seductively.

Nadia turns her attention back to David and grins. She takes her hand off of herself and places it on David's swollen bulge. Nadia flicks his cock and it unexpectedly spasms and causes the fabric of his tight briefs to stretch. Nadia giggles at it's sudden movement. "That's hot." She says as she plays with it, David lets out a loud moan. "Just suck it!" He exclaims.

Mimi gasps. "Woh!" She says shocked. "You give him head?!"

Nadia looks up at Mimi and grins girlishly. "Yes."

David nods quickly. "She's a deep-throating champ!" He says excitedly as he pinches Nadia's side boob. She squeals. "I am really good."

David sits up straighter. "Seriously? Just GOOD? You're freaking amazing 'N'!" He exclaims. He looks at Mimi, noticing her mouth watering. "She is the BEST OF THE BEST!"

Nadia shrugs nonchalantly. "I suppose I am." She smiles widely.

David nods. "Absolutely."

Mimi moans, pleased at the news of Nadia's sexual skills. "So is there anyway you've wanted to eat a woman out?" She walks over to Nadia and stands in front of her rubbing herself. Nadia swallows hard. She looks at David, almost as if she needed reassurance. David nods. "Come on. Tell her what you told me a few hours ago." David flicks Nadia's Cit. Nadia jumps and squeals.

Nadia looks at Mimi, extremely enticed by Mimi's hand down her thongs, rubbing her, what she expects to be her swollen clitoris.

Nadia moans sexually aroused. "Yes." Nadia purrs. "I told David that last night when the woman was eating another one out on....." Nadia's eyes shoot open as she almost told Mimi her and David's secret sexual activity.

"ON PORN!" Mimi exclaims as she swiftly takes her hand out of her underwear. "You guys watch Porn?" Mimi's breath heightens and her chest rises with excitement.

Nadia and David shyly look at eachother, take a sip of their wine and nod at Mimi. "Yeah we do." David winks at Mimi. Mimi gasps, still shocked. "Just when I think there aren't anymore surprises between us." She shakes her head shocked.

Nadia tilts her head. "There is actually another fantasy I've always wanted to do." She stares at Mimi and bites her lip. "And that's rub my pussy against another woman's pussy." She purrs as she looks at Mimi again. David and Mimi gasp.

Nadia takes her gaze away from Mimi and to David. "Yeah. Everything you've told me about my own sexual desires toward women is true. And I'm sorry I kept lying to you." Nadia sighs.