Duke's Den - 1

" where am i?" jikiru squeeze his eyes before leisurely putting a gap between his lids. He rubbed it to adjust from the blurry vision, he then roam his eyes around and found that it's different from his own room, which is odd because the last time he remembers is going into a pub-

he immediately rise from the mattress wide-shocked , he's brainstorming from the thought going in and out.

I died

i felt it it's real

but why am i here?

what is this?

am i dead or alive?

couple of questions that can be only answered if he won't stay still. He look at the mirror placing beside the closet and almost gouged his eyeballs out from what he have seen.

His body shrinked and that's not what's surprising but the cat ears and tales that's been twitching around the time he look at himself from the mirror. What on earth is really happening? He slowly touch his right ear and flinch from how sensitive it is, that settles that it's not kind of headwear that can be detached at any moment. His puzzled look and brassy pumping of heart was free from his occupied mind when he hears a loud knock on his wooden door.

he's reluctant to take a step towards the door and even holding the door knob gives him anxiety, who knows what or who is behind doors.

" Jikiru, are you there? please go out the third duke of Oyama Kingdom is waiting" a faint voice suddenly echoes into his ears, it's weird that he can hear it clearly despite it's a whisper. Is this the effect of having cat ears and hearing?

he considered that lady's words and has taken aback from his anxiety which he wonders why he felt it when he's always a man of confident and a public figure.

" 3rd duke of Oyama Kingdom? that doesn't sound bad" He whispered to himself before opening the door and an undoubted delicate lady who has pale skin pair with her small ears and tiny tales that looks like a white mice. Wait is she?

he didn't bother to spit some words and just simply follow her steps, in much as he thought he's gonna deal a client as business partners who possess an important title in the field.

part of him is getting excited that doesn't make sense at all given the fact that he never have been felt such an excitement for a long time, if this is a new life it must be fun.

jikiru's tale is wagging delicately as he can sense an unfamiliar aroma from the next pair of doors which they're steps behind , his couple of ears are twitching fore it received a constant vibrations from the whispers behind doors.

" erm.. jikiru? you can go in now, make sure to satisfy the duke!" she winked and squeel yet looking so alarmed before he could given a chance to react she immediately pass through him and walk back to unknown.

jikiru didn't bother to mind her words because he's confident that he can satisfy the duke. Which he didn't thought it's something naughty kind of satisfied, he just realized when he took a grasp to the door knob and tear a breach with such a conviction. His confident almost shattered into pieces seeing a man around 30's naked looking like an untamed lion waiting to devour the next prey that was caught on their trap and tricks.

" what makes you confident to make me wait, kitten?" bottomless solemn vocal trailing through the atmosphere, which didn't take time to reach the pit of his ears, leading to a fleeting distress.

he can't even speak nor move to end this knee-weaking situation. It was the first time of his own existence to feel such a pressure where he believed he's being force to submit and kneel just by his voice.

I-im not suppose to feel this way a dominant man said.

well "was"