Mission - 4

Jikiru woke up from his deep slumber, hearing the tiny chirping of birds and the luminescent ray of sunlight sinking through his face. He roamed his arms around the soft bed for then he found no one, he was about to sit when the sudden ache from his back reminds the chronicle of yesterdays occurance.

before he could ever complain a sudden notification bar appear above his head near enough to reach his eyes , he was confused but then not so knowing that he accepted long ago that this unknown and exceptionally extraordinary world is where he lives in with a new life. He found interests and growing fond of it. It's very different from the life before where everything is an endless cycle what happens yesterday same routine from today and it goes on for how long your lifespan is.

Though this new world is different. It is more thrilling and fun, it's odd to have systems that controls you but it's more odd to feel freedom from it.

Jikiru break from his thoughts and read the texts that blows in minutes ago.

" Congratulations Jikiru for doing your first tasks flawlessly in this Hard-core game world! Did you enjoy it much that you can even ignore that swollen fragile body of yours? *giggles* " Jikiru scoffs then starting to realizes his body is worn out , full of purple bruises , hickeys and bites. That man is a beast! He shake his head before continuing to read the texts above.

" Because my clients grow sort of interests on you, I'll be giving you this full health potion to recover quickly and proceed to your next mission! Enjoy! "

The system has given you 1 health potion and 100 coins for completing your first mission. Check your mail to claim.

he proceeds to check his mails that appears infront of his view and claims everything. He's still a little bit confuses from how this world works but he can catch up quickly just by observing everything around. He clicks drink the potion and not so long he recovers magically. It's too unrealistic to be true but then what did he expect this world is magical!

a little note was left on the table and he assumes it's from the duke, he didn't bother to read it and left. It was a one night stand, mission for a mission and he's not interested of digging deep nor building unexpected relationships.

" how cold!" a ting of notification came , it seems like a comment from what the system called clients. He became curious about the custom and regimen of this systematic world even more.

Jikiru took advantage of the luxurious massive room and used the bathroom to clean himself, feeling sticky from the duke's load dripping through his inner thighs from his hole.

While washing himself a sudden thought flashes through his mind that does the system and clients sees what he's doing right now even that hot sex from yesterday?He can feel shy and embarrassed yet he felt more thrilled and aroused. This kitten is truly a pervert! His tale is squirming from side to side as well as it pounds against his back thighs indicating that he's extremely excited.

with that thought he begins to clean his back sexually , arching his back while his left arm is pressed against the bathroom glass for control then exposed his butt cheeks near enough to reach his right fingers. Two fingers was entered easily then begins to rummage his hole , scooping every bit of cum he whimpers from time to time for accidentally hitting his prostrate.

after he washes his hole clean, he look down seeing his manhood hard from a butt massages, he didn't realize that his body is trembling and the expression he's making. Just how his body change so much to become so sensitive, he loves it!

he didn't hesitate to hold his manhood firmly, he rubs the tip of his dick with his dripping pre- cum used a his lube then begin to jerk himself as he thought of being fucked roughly.

" hah.."

" ahh" a soft moans escapes his mouth as he continues to fap his soft hands against his erect dong even more. He uses his left hand to insert two fingers through his hole and stimulates both front and back. He can't help but to moan loudly as he imagines someone fucking him so hard, he's so horny that all he could think of is being fucked.

" aahhhh, aaahh~" his eyes again burned with desires, his mouth is wide opened exposing his restless tongue that drips his saliva escaping in the corner of his mouth.

His head was beared down as his hand thrusts onto his hole faster adjacent to his right hand jerking more roughly, his body trembles in pleasure as he shoot his load against the wall. His aroused expression remained painted into his face, he looks like a needy slave that wants to be touched even more. After being held by a man he can't be satisfied with his own touches he wants more.

*you've received a notification from the system*

" With that performance my clients are fighting for the front spot to see more of you! You lewd kitty, This isn't a mission for you anymore right but for self satisfaction? Let's work together and do you next mission Goodluck!" Jikiru left a smirk as his main agenda succeed. This is what he's waiting for, he expectedly receives it by provoking the system with his undeniable charm.

✆-you've received a map check your mail to claim.

📰next mission: go to the woods and tame the untamable wild beast.

reward: 200 coins.