Chapter 7

He looked at me for another minute, and I looked back. But we had 5 minutes till lunch was over, and walking back would take more then that.
"We should go." I said looking at the floor and casually stood up. He followed pursuit and asked me possibly the best question anyone has ever asked me in my entire life.
"Do you want a piggy back ride?" He was smiling and walked small steps until he was only an inch away from me.
"Hop on my back and we'll go to Neverland." He took my hands in his and I died inside. So many deaths in a matter of 30 seconds.
"Fly with me Peter." I laughed and he bent down.
"All it takes is faith."
"Trust." I jumped with all my might to get on his back.
"And pixie dust." He stood up and wrapped his arms under my legs. We were both laughing so hard I'm surprised he didn't drop me.
"Well my dear, so you see Neverland?" We had gone down one flight of stairs and were making our way to the second. He stopped and looked at me.
"I have no clue. Its all blurry. When I close my eyes, I see Neverland. But when I open them I just see school." His grip around my legs tightens and I put my arms under his so I can wrap my arms around his chest.
"Oh Darling, you've let the pirates inside your mind." He looked back towards the door and walked to it. Slowly going down stair by stair, but then he stopped. He slowly let me legs fall off him and backed up so that his back was flat against the wall.
I stood in front of him, few inches away maybe. But he stood up straight and took a step towards me. I looked down at out feet and he pulled my flannel shirt closer together over my tank top and buttoned only one button. I looked at him with such a confused face in surprised he didn't laugh.
"Will you be my Wendy?" He took my hand in his but I didn't look at him.
"Only if you'll show me Neverland." I looked at him with a childs smile and he seemed to enjoy it.
"Well I am Peter Pan."
And 3,2,1, he's showing me Neverland. He's kissing me, and I want to run away, but there's Neverland. And I can see it, touch it, feel it. His hands are right on my hip, not lower, not higher. And I feel like I'm flying, and maybes he's truly Peter Pan. I don't know, I dont know, I dont know. I feel like my clothes are changing, but I'm not sure.
"Look down." His forehead is on mine, and he's running his hands up and down on my waist.
I look down and I'm wearing a gorgeous blue skater skirt with sparkling embellishments, a white tank top that looks made just for Neverland, and dark blue Converse. He must be magic, because I'm wearing shorts under my skirt, and I always do that.
"Peter?" I look at him and he's wearing a dark green shirt with black converse, army pants, and a black beanie.