Chapter ten

*looks at wattpad profile*

*sees hasn't updated in two months*

*laughs nervously*

Quick recap: Seth and the killer got to the bunker (*Just saying I haven't updated in so long I had to re-read that whole chapter*) and the killer turns out to be Anne Claire's boyfriend, but Jules defends Jimmy and Justin and a few more things happen. (Feel free to re-read that chapter)

*Jimmy's POV*

I wake up with a mind spitting head ache.

Ouch.

Ok.

I look around the drab white room.

A beeping noise caught my attention.

I look to my right just to see a heart monitor.

A few more cords are hooked up to me.

Flowers sit on the bed-side table.

A few are wilting.

This room looks depressing.

The covers are scratchy.

I look around courious about more I can find out about where I am.

A sign hangs over the door New York Hospital

Oh.

That makes sense.

I'm an idiot

Suddenly the door opens and a young looking woman walks in and when she sees me her eye go wide.

"Jimmy! You're awake!" she exclaims and runs up the side of the hospital bed and does a few things, and jots a few things down on her clipboard. "My name is Zoe (If you want someone to think about when you see her think about Zoella- if you don't know who she is, look her up) by the way. Huge fan of your work."

"Thanks Zoe."

"No problem, Jimmy," she checks a few more things and the silence is getting awkward.

"What happened?" I ask randomly, trying to break the silence.

She looks up and frowns. "You've been in a coma for three weeks. I have to go, I will send a doctor in. Oh and you have a friend waiting for you in the lobby. I'll send him in" is all she says before she walks out of the room.

I search the room and see my phone sitting on the table. I wish hospitals were more bright and colorful. I remember my phone so I reach for it, but before I can reach it I am engulfed in a bear hug from Justin.

"OMG YOU ARE ALIVE! NEVER EVER EVER DO THAT AGAIN! ARE YOU OK? I'M SO GLAD YOU ARE ALIVE! I THOUGHT YOU WOULD SURELY DIE. OH GOD. CAN YOU WALK? HOW DO YOU FEEL? CAN YOU BREATHE ALRIGHT?" Justin bombards me with questions, still squeezing me to death.

"It would be easier to breathe if you let go," I choke out and give him a small smile. He lets go quickly and straightens himself out. He looks like a wreck. Tired, and his hair is a huge mess.

"Oh, yeah, right," he says quietly. "But in all seriousness how are you?"

"Well me head hurts and I just found out I've been in a coma for about a month. So I'm great," I say sarcastically. After a few minutes of silence he clears his throat.

"Right, er, let me get you a doctor."

He leaves the room and soon a tall guy with brown hair and brown eyes walks into the room. His name tag reads "Dr. Howell" (If you don't know who I am referring to look up Danisnotonfire on YouTube, you will not regret it)