Chapter 9

I hate begging of the chapter author notes, but I need to do this so please don't kill me.

I'm BACK! As you saw in my author note a few days ago, I have been really busy and really lazy and have been watching a lot of youtube lately. So yeah. Anyway this states in Seth's POV, if you don't remember the last chapter. But here a quick recap: Jimmy goes back to work only to find that there is a murderous person in the building making rounds around the floors and rumor has it the murder has shot three people and is looking him. So Jimmy, Justin, and Jules go to the top secret bunker in 30 Rock and stake out there until the murder shows up with Seth, and a gun to Seth's temple. 

Anyway this will be a bring back to before Seth and the murder make it to the bunker, so like when Seth is "abducted."

Ok that all I love you guys buuuuuyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee!

*Seth's POV*

I'm sitting at my desk and going through jokes for the show tonight, when suddenly my door opens and my assistant, Claire I think is her name, storms in fear evident in her eyes.

"Seth we need to get out of here now," she said her voice shaking nervously.

"Why? What's going on?" I didn't attempt to say her name, not wanting to get embarrassed by not knowing it.

"Someone in the building is going on a killing rampage, not someone who works here, no one knows who he is but rumor has it he is coming though each floor searching for Jimmy Fallon, I think, but if you don't do what he says or resist in any way he shoots you. He's shot three people already and he's been in the building for less than five minutes. They were mostly people who were on NBC shows, we need to get you out of here," she answered my question quickly. We were on the third floor, he could be up here any moment, I suddenly tensed knowing I am probably gonna die.

(A/N I KNOW THAT LATE NIGHT W/ SETH MEYERS IS FILLED ON THE EIGHTH FLOOR BUT FOR THE SAKE OF THE STORY IT IS ON THE THIRD FLOOR)

Claire pulled me through the door, I was still in shock. I didn't know what to think, I need to call my wife and tell her I love her. I need to give my mom her birthday present, I was supposed to give that to her last week. I need to feed frisbee, I think I forgot to do that this morning.

My thoughts were interrupted when a sudden scream erupted from down the hall. I look up to see a buff man, tall, muscler, and to be honest horrifying, standing with a pistol in his hand. He looks over at me and Claire and starts walking toward us. I am shaking, what it he going to do. Please don't kill me, please don't kill me. I was praying to every god I could think of as I sunk to the floor my hands stretched in the air.

He laughed brutally and practically growls as he says,"Stand up pretty boy, you're coming with me."

I look up at him, horror creeping through my body. "Get up!" he yells. I flinch whilst standing up for my crouched position. What's he gonna do to me.

"Show me the bunker," he damands.

"I-I d-don't know where it i-is," I stutter the whole sentence, and he glares at me pulls up the pistol and shoots at leg, I scream as I feel the bullet pass right my leg, tearing my pant leg.

He looks around and yells,"Any of you idiots know where it is?" They all look up at him, completely mortified, no one makes a sound. "Where the fuck is it?" he yells. I flinch.

I see Mike Shoemaker take a deep breath in and state,"Its down the hall in the main writing room, behind the cabinets. If you push it you will find a elevator shaft, and you press the button that says 'bunker' it will bring you to the bunker."