Chapter twelve

Its time

Chapter songs:

Tear in my heart- Twenty one pilots

Casual affair- Panic! at the disco

I don't love you- My Chemical Romance

Cancer- My Chemical Romance

You should listen to these while reading, if you can that is.

*Jimmy's POV*

I stir the pot and listen closely to the conversation between Justin and Dan- Phil is silent but he seems to be warming up, smiling mostly- they seem to be getting along fine.

Once the soup was finished I called everyone into the kitchen, "The soup is a family recipe lentil soup, and the salad's just what you see. We have beers and wine in the fridge. I believe we have two whites and a red. Help yourselves!" I grab a bowl and a wine glass.

Once we get our food, we all sit down around the table and chat about small things, like work, or our personal lives.

"... My roommate eventually had enough and asked for a new roommate. Luckily for me there just so happened to be a new kid at school-who just so happened to be Philly over here-," Dan messes up Phil's hair and Phil blushes, he continues, "and he would move in with me. Naturally being the rude kid I was, I wanted to scare him away, I did a few harmless pranks-"

"YOU SET MY BED ON FIRE! WHILE I WAS SLEEPING!" Phil shouted, smiling at Dan.

"I only did that once," Dan urges.

"Twice."

"You didn't stop me," Dan argues.

"I did too!" Phil smiles.

"Ok, you did. But you still didn't move out!" Dan shouts playfully.

I smile we all are enjoying ourselves. Well, I kind of was. Jules as Justin were still cuddled up with each other. I try to pry my eyes away and listen to what Dan was saying.

"-After all of those pranks, I had one last one I wanted to try. I had not yet started to grow feelings for Philip over here, so-"

"Please, I once walked out of the shower with just a towel and you were literally DROOLING," Phil smirks.

"Shut up. So my last prank to try and get him out was to kiss him. Now being the sexually confused guy I was, I didn't think that anything more would happen. Well I was wrong. So once Phil got out of the shower and forgot his shirt, and well, it was hot. So I pushed him up against a wall and sparks flew. I asked him out, we both graduated and then I went to med school he owned a shop. When I graduated he proposed and we got married."

Jules eyes were glistening, "That was so sweet! Justin I want to be like them," she looked up at him with those blue orbs.

"I can push you against a wall, thats for sure." Justin smirked and Jules smacked his arm.

"Jimmy you've been really quiet, you okay?" I looked up to Jules' worried eyes staring at me.

"Uh yeah. Just sleepy, you know."

"Great! Dan Phil tell me more about the proposal and the wedding. Justin take notes."

"Well, for my birthday Phil took my on an extravagant date. I should've seen the proposal coming, but I didn't. Anyway, at the end he took me to the top of a building and there was a blanket and some Champagne with a stereo. He played a slow song and we dance and at the end he got down on one knee and proposed. I cried and, obviously said yes. Our wedding took half a year later on the beaches in Hawaii. It was beautiful and we both cried."

"Justin you got that?"

-

Two hours and a lot of drinks later, we are all sitting on the living room floor. Dan and Phil had left about an hour ago. All my cares had long since gone away. I wanted to kiss Jules. I didn't care about Justin anymore. He was just in the way.

Now I did try to push these thoughts to the back of my mind. And I did! That was until Justin went to the bathroom. The second he left, I tried not to, I tried. But I did. I moved closer. I kissed her. It felt right! This was right! Suddenly, things got heated. I leaned forward pushed her down. I totally forgot that Justin would be back soon. I wish I remembered. I wish I did.

I didn't think about the aftermath. I just kissed. Made out. Made out with Justin's girl friend. No. No. NO. What have I done. I pushed off her and started to pace the room. Whispering "no, no, no." to myself.

"Jimmy..." was all she said. She looked at me and then at the doorway.

Justin was standing in the doorway. He had a shocked expression on. I wanted to apologize and say don't dump her. Say it was my fault. But he couldn't even look me in the eyes.

"Jules... can I talk to you," he glared at me, "alone."

"Justin..."

"I'll leave," I got up and left. Left to my room.

"Nice going Jimmy, nice going," I whisper to myself as I hear the shouting going on downstairs.

"What were you thinking!" I hear Justin shout at Jules.

"Please don't yell, Justin." Jules say quieter.

"WHY NOT? I mean it's not like I just found my girlfriend having making out with my best friend or anything! I mean that's not a big deal right? I should just forget it right!" Justin yells sounding hysterical.

"Justin, please don't yell."

"Jules I trusted YOU! You were literally the last person I expected to cheat on me! Gosh! FUCK! What was I fucking thinking. I can't date a fan!"

"Justin, we can talk about this-"

"NO! No we can't! Of all people! You! Ugh! I never want to see you again!"

"Justin! Please I love you!"

"Well I don't love you!" Justin shouts back.

*Justin's POV*

Shoot I didn't mean that. Oh no. I watch Jules implode.

She stutters out a response,"O-oh." and that's all she said before she pushed past me to the door. Shit I fucked up.

A/N

Hey guys!

Sad chapter.

I am sorry.

I could tell you how sad I am, but I'm pretty sure you guys are tired of these author notes.

So I'm getting right to the chase.

I will probably not update for over three weeks (normal).

-

Anyway have a good day!

I love you all :*

Star and comment babes!

Xxx