Chapter Two: The power of The Zero Gene!

Zeo was the youngest of all the kids. Besides the age difference Zeo kept up with the other kids. In fact, his  training partner and closest friend was Ray the porcupine, one of the older kids.
"Alright grasshoppers, let's start today's lesson," Sensei said," draw out energy from your core and hold out your hand." Zeo held out his hand and a ball of white energy appeared, everyone else did the same."Now-"
The dojo shook and the sound of an explosion was heard. Everyone went outside and saw a white hedgehog. The older and more powerful warriors fought the hedgehog but he brought them down with ease. Ray was ready to fight him but the Sensei punched the hedgehog in his face. The hedgehog punched Sensei in the gut and threw a ball of energy at him. The energy ball exploded, sending Sensei back 10 feet. Sensei fired a volley of energy balls at the hedgehog, none hit him.
"You missed," he smirked. Sensei turned his hand into a fist and the balls of energy all collided with the hedgehog. When the smoke cleared the hedgehog was still standing. "This is the power of the zero gene!" A dark red aura surrounded him and his eyes turned white. He appeared next to Sensei and grabbed his neck. "Consider this a favor, you didn't want to outlive your students." A ball of energy appeared, hovering over his palm.
"SynChron..." Sensei said.
"No!" Ray yelled as he ran at the hedgehog and punched him in the face, sending him five feet back, he dropped Sensei squirrel to the ground.
Ray delivered several blows to the hedgehog's face, not hesitating to hold back. He manipulated his spikes into a ball with energy inside of it, he threw the ball at the hedgehog's chest and it exploded. The hedgehog flew out of the smoke and kicked him in the gut, he then delivered an uppercut to his chin. Ray flew back a couple of feet but managed to regain his balance.
Ray manipulated his spikes into a sharp blade around his arm,"TAKE THIS!" He swung the blade at the man but he blocked and broke the blade."NO!" The man delivered a roundhouse kick at ray's chest, sending him to the floor. Ray managed to stand back up,"I-I'm not giving up..." He ran at the hedgehog at full speed and swung his fist at his face but the man dodged and tripped him.
"Tssk tssk tsk,"the man stomped his foot into the boy's spine."Beat you in 5 hits."