Chapter Three: The Ultimate Attack!

"Think think think!" Zeo said,"what should I do?" Zeo thinks,"Yes! Now I remember!"
Zeo recalled a lesson Sensei Squirrel gave to Zeo and Ray 5 months ago.
"Today, I will teach you two an attack, so powerful that it could kill someone with enough power put into it," Sensei said," so only use it in self defense." He punched a training dummy and it exploded, the students felt the shock of the attack and all the windows in the room broke.
"Woah, cool!" Ray blurted out.
"This attack is called the stone cutter," sensei said," there are different variations of this attack but I'll teach you the basic one. First, you get a running start. Then you put a lot of energy from your core into you hand. Finally you release a powerful punch. Imagine you strongest punch, you are wrong, the stone cutter is more than 10 times as strong as that is."
"No way!" Zeo said in amazement.
"Hmm.." Ray said," let's compare." Ray unleashed his strongest punch into a dummy, he pulled his hand off and it's insides fell out. Then he went to the next dummy and unleashed what he called a stone cutter and went right through the dummy, he stood up straight and the dummy exploded.
"Wow!" Zeo said
Zeo came back to reality as his flash back ended. Zeo's face lightened up."That's it!"
The hedgehog took his foot off of Ray,"anyone else? No? Now, Zeo, come with me. I won't hurt you, I just need some blood and it will all be over," Zeo didn't move. "Ugh, if you come I won't hurt them."
An angry expression grew on Zeo's face and He ran as fast as he could,"STONE CUTTER!"
"What?!" Zeo unleashed all of his power into a hit so hard it broke all of the hedgehog's bones, knocked him out, turned of his form, AND put him in a coma. The white hedgehog fell to his face.
"Don't ever attack my friends."
Cloaked men appear out of thin air with different colored gems in their hands to pick up the unconscious hedgehog.
Zeo yelled,"STO-"
"Zeo that's enough, you did a good job," sensei smiled.
The glance at Zeo, then they continue to pick the defeated hedgehog up. They appeared to talk amongst themselves
"We'll deal with him later, now we must take our master away," one said and everyone nodded. They all teleported away with the man.
"But he's getting away!"
"Yes but he is defeated isn't he?"
"Yes master."
"Then you are all dismissed, lesson over."
Despite the fact that it was all over, it didn't make sense to zeo, how did that man know his name? Was he here for Zeo? And who were those men who took him away? All questions Zeo had yet to ask