The Confrontation

Stana arrived on set, she couldn't help but think about the dream. She had never really thought about Nathan in that way. He was a great friend. Of course she knew he was handsome and kind but she kissed him all the time on set, why hadn't she felt this before. Its only a dream anyway she told herself trying to shake the feeling that was eating away at her.

"Stana, Nathan can we do the final scene please before we start bringing in the rest of the cast. Thank you!" Andrew called. Nathan was already standing in the loft kitchen, looking down at the work surface. Stana gazed at him. He was so adorable.
"Don't" she whispered under her breath, almost scolding herself for her thoughts.

Stana took her position on the set. "Action" the director called.
"Thanks for everything today castle, you were great." Stana said
"When aren't I great?" Castle asked cheekily.
Stana smiled at him. This wasn't simply an acted smile this was genuine. She loved the way he could make her smile. The way he made her feel inside.

She stepped closer towards him and looked up into his eyes. She slowly transferred her weight forwards pulling herself up to her toes. Her eyes now lay parallel with Nathan's. She brought her hands up and placed them around his face. The feel of his skin warmed her heart in a way that was almost impossible to explain. She closed her eyes and leaned forward. Her lips met Nathan's and a wave of emotion flooded through her body. She quickly pulled away realising what she had done. This wasn't in the script! What had she done?

Nathan looked at Stana questioningly.
"That was perfect Stana" called Andrew.
"This is why I love you! You really get into the body of the character. I didn't even think to put that in the script but you acted in the moment. Simply beautiful."
That was it. Stana was simply acting in the moment, improvising. It wasn't that she had suddenly realised she was in love with her good friend and co star and frankly couldn't control herself around him. Nope! That definitely wasn't it.