chapter 4

Two weeks later
Two weeks went by, and you and Taehyung were too comfortable with each other. You both bonded well and were good friends, but you couldn't lie that you didn't even have a tiny crush on him.

You liked him, how could you not? He flirted with you all the time, the way he treated taeha and you with respect, love and care you couldn't help but fall for his soul.

Right now you were on your way to your lessons after dropping taeha at your neighbors place.

“y/n dont get your expectations high, he is gonna get married in a week control your stupid feelings.” you said to yourself and took a deep breath before opening the gate, regretting doing so.

Your heart shattered at the scene in front of you, your whole body went numb, you couldn't think properly.

Aera and Taehyung were kissing with Aera's hand wrapped around his neck. “Y-your highness” you whispered but loud enough for them to hear. (1)

Taehyung’s eyes widened when he heard you, pushing aera harshly as he looked at you. “y/n, it's not what it looks like, trust me. I swear to god I didn't do anything, s-she forcefully did it, i-i am sorry” he kept mumbling while taking steps towards you.

He held your hands and kept babbling until you took a deep breath to control the tears that were threatening to fall

“your highness why are you saying sorry? She is your…..f-fiance” your voice cracked as you said the last word.

He is engaged y/n, control yourself, comforting yourself, you got your hands out of his grip and pulled yourself together.

“Shall we start with today’s lesson or should i come tomorrow?” you asked as aera came forward and linked her hand with his.

“To be honest it would be better if you come tomorrow or never” she said as you gave a small smile

“I am sorry but I can't stop my lessons, I will get paid on the last day. Money must not bother you but it bothers me, and it's not good to quit something in between.

I will be back tomorrow, you guys seem busy” you say and turn around to leave but only to get pulled back by taehyung. (2)

Your head hit his hard chest as you looked at him with wide eyes.

“You are not going anywhere, we still have one week left. Aera you may take your leave, i am sure you have work to do” he says and looks at her.

His one hand sneaked on your waist as Aera looked at you with rage “you will regret this y/n, you have no idea who I am. Taking something that's mine, you will regret it” she whispers and leaves harshly closing the door.

“Shall we?” Taehyung asks as you slowly nod, avoiding his gaze you place your hand on his shoulder.

Today he led the dance, his hand was on your waist as other were intertwined with yours. You both were dangerously close to each other

“I am sorry you had to witness that '' he softly whispers in your ear, you could hear the guilt in his voice, he himself wasn't able to look in your eyes.

“I was waiting for you when she decided to pay me a visit out of the blue. She forcefully pulled me in, before I could pull back she pulled closer and you came. .(3)

I am sorry princess, I promise it didn't mean anything” he whispers as tears welled up in your eyes.

“Your highness you don't have to explain yourself to me, you are gonna get married soon and i am nothing but here to teach you dance for a month” you say and finally look at him with a fake smile.