chapter 8

Taeha was lying down in mr.min’s clinic while you were holding her hands as tears rolled down your cheeks.

“Mr.mins, is there any treatment?” you asked as he sighed and took a deep breath before “there is but it can be expensive and i can't perform it, you are gonna need a more qualified doctor” he said as you cried harder.

“Taeha, please stay strong” you mumbled against her hand when you heard the door opening.

“Guard, take her quickly and ask the royal doctor to come in my room” you heard someone saying as your eyes widened, you recognised the voice in an instant.

“Taehyung?” you thought and turned around to see him standing with a few guards as one came to taeha and picked her up.

“What are you doing?” you asked as he took small steps towards you and gently held your small hands with his big ones. 

“Providing her the treatment she needs” he softly said as your heart clenched after seeing him after so long.

“Please don't let anything happen to her” you said as he nodded and pecked your forehead.

“I missed you so much princess” he whispered against your skin as you closed your eyes. “Lets go now” he said as you nodded and left with him.

In the palace
“I am sorry your highness but i dont i can treat her” the royal doctor said as your body went numb, your mind got clouded with negative thoughts “p-lease d-ont say that, please help her” you said as you fell on your knees and covered your face with your hands while crying.

“There must be something,” Taehyung asked as the royal doctor shook his head as no with his head hung low.

“I am sorry, your highness” he said and stood up to leave “you can't leave like this, treat her do whatever you can” he said as he gripped the doctor’s collar and glared at him.

Taehyung’s veins were visible, his eyes were burning in anger as they turned a light shade of red.

“Your highness, her body is weak. If she had a stronger immune system she might be able to fight it but she is too weak right now” he calmly said.

“You didn't even do anything, if you leave like this i won't hesitate to rip your head apart from your body” he threatened as the doctor sighed “i will see what i can do” he finally said as taehyung let go his collar.

“Please get some food prepared for her” the royal doctor ordered as taehyung nodded and asked the guards to get some dishes for taeha.

“Love just hang in there, you will be fine. We still have to go to the han river, i promised you and i will keep my promise no matter what” taehyung held taeha’s hand and cried hard while you looked at him with softened eyes.

He still cares. Suddenly the door opened revealing the person you hated to death “what the hell is going on here? How dare she enter the palace without my consent?” Aera furiously yelled as she saw the sight in front of her.

“Leave now, don't forget your place” taehyung sternly said without looking at her. “I am the queen, I won't leave. This whore should be the one lea-” she was cut off by a slap across her face, your eyes widened as you saw taehyung slapping her hard.

“Don't you dare call her names” he said through gritted teeth. “You raised your hand on me? For that bitch?” she shouted.

You stayed quiet and didn't say anything, you lowered your gaze and looked at teaha as you noticed her groaning.

“Taeha” you shouted and ran towards her, her eyes fluttering open as a huge smile crept on your face.

“Thank god baby you are awake” you hugged her tightly as she softly smiled and patted your back.