Chapter 07: Tutor

He sighs after reaching the Watanabe's huge and luxurious mansion, it also looked old fashioned.

"Annyeonghasseyo." Junghwan greeted as soon as he saw the beautiful woman who actually waited for him to arrive.

"Annyeonghasseyo. You must be Junghwan. Ruto-kun told me that you're smart and pretty. He's waiting for you upstairs. Please, teach him well." Haruto's step-mother says with a smile, Junghwan blushes at how Haruto introduced him to her.

"I am, I will do my best, Madame." Junghwan says with a smile, bowing to her.

"Just call me Auntie or Mom haha. Its rare for Ruto-kun to invite his friends here, I think the two of you are really close." She responded making Junghwan shy again, he chuckled at what she said.

"Auntie will surely do. Yes, we're friends!" Junghwan says and they both grinned to each other.

The maid guided him upstairs, he thanked the lady and sighs before he opened the door of Haruto's study room.

Haruto's actually waiting for him, he can deny it but he's excited for his class today.

He pretended to sleep when he heard footsteps outside his room.

Junghwan enters and came closer, he sat on the floor beside the heir and placed the cookies on the table.

"Good morning. Let's start your class, Rukun." Junghwan happily says, waving at Haruto who pretended that he just woke up.

"Good m-morning, idiot." Haruto responded, avoiding eye contacts again.

"Oh wait, here's a gift for you!" Junghwan says and presented the cookies in front of his master.

"Cookies? You made them? Cute." Haruto mutters with a smile while scanning the cookies.

Junghwan grinned, Haruto likes the cookies he made!

"Let's now start our class. Here, answer this questions first." Junghwan commanded and gave the sheet of papers to Haruto who wore his glasses for a better vision.

While answering, Junghwan received a text from Park Sunghoon.

Junghwan grinned at the sudden message making Haruto frown. He tried to peek on his phone, but he failed to read it. He only saw the yellow heart on their messages. He frowns and rolled his eyes.

 He frowns and rolled his eyes