4

Derek climbed out of the car, pulling me out with him. Stiles and Kira's cars where parked out the front. I climbed out and walked behind Derek, I heard talking up ahead, Derek's pace picked up and we where suddenly behind Alison, Kira, Isaac and Kira's mom.

"Because theres been a change in leader ship, now they work for me" The weird evil Stiles said. Black clocked men stepped out of thin air, they swung their swords in sync.

I looked up at Derek and nodding towards the evil Stiles, He nodded.

The clocked men swung his sword at Kira and I quickly shoved my ring dagger in front of the sword.

"Elizabeth!?" Alison, and everyones voices said.

"Hi?" I say I step back and Derek is behind me, I look into his eyes and we both nodded. He grabbed my waist spinning me around, and I kicked the clocked figure.

The clocked figure was beating the shit out of Isaac, while I tried to fight 2 others. Alison loaded her bow and aimed, shooting the clocked back man in the chest, green light flashed out of where he had been shot. Then he exploded into a shower of black ash, Alison spun around when Isaac shouted her name. One thought was going through my mind, Alison.

Next thing I know I'm in front of her and the sword goes straight through me, I can hear everyone shouting my name but its all distant. I look the black figure in the eye and a power washes over me, its like the shadows are calling me.

I feel them climbing up into the wound and then wrapping around my arms and legs as in armour.

"Bad boys get punished, but good boys get a treat" I say tutting him, I thrust my hand up and the clocked figure evaporates into a shower of ash, I spin around and see one sneaking up behind Alison.

"Alison!" Mine and Isaacs voices ring through the night as the sword impairs her, Scott appeared from inside the building catching her as she fell.

The evil Stiles looks at the scene and smiles, and then looks to me and nods and vanishes with the black clocked figures.

I stepped backwards into a hard object, I turn around and hug him. Derek around the waist, not letting a single tear fall, like my parents taught me, crying is a weakness and I'm not weak.