5

Everyone was down, including me. My father had heard about Alison's death, he was all against supernatural creatures. So he didn't appreciate me being their and hearing about my unexpected 'gift' if you could call it that. He has come..well distant-I had talked to Chris about it, but all he said was that my father hadn't talked to him, and wouldn't talk to him.

I walked into Derek's loft, just as the Twins walked out, Ethan and Aden, they growled at me and walked out. You could see blood stains, bullet holes and scrapes across their bodies.

"Well their not in a happy mood" I say walking in through the door, Derek just rolls his eyes at me and smirked sitting down.

I walked over to his bed sitting down, he was sat on his couch.

"Well getting fired at by wolfsbane bullets isn't everyones favourite thing todo" He says, I roll my eyes and glare at him.

"Well, Scott called saying Stiles and Kira had worked out away to capture the demon-Stiles" He says standing up going over to the table picking up a round tall wooden tube, with a weird symbol I had seen before on stuff my parents use to keep.

"What is it?" I ask standing up walking over to him, taking the thing out of his hands and examining it.

"It's made from the Nemeton a tree thats like the beacon of Beacon Hill's, it attracts supernatural creatures and the wood keeps it keeps them inside" He says "And were've got a demon-Stiles to kill!"

--------

"I still think this is a bad idea" I say walking behind Derek and the twins.

"Well no one asked for your opinion" Aidan says growling at me.

We walked under a tunnel to find the demon Stiles standing there with his Black clocked Demons on either side.

"Well I've heard of an Alpha pack...but a formal 'Alpha' pack? And a huntress...well this is gonna be interesting" He says the boys growl and I slip my cross bow into my hands and load it.

"Well we can still fight like Alpha's" Derek growls and lunges at demon Stiles.

Oh god, I think as a I dodge a sword again.

I loaded my bow and shot 2 arrows at his chest, but he sliced them in half.

Crap.

Suddenly the black clocked figure explodes into ray of clack light and the vanishes. I look up to see my Uncle Chriss standing there with a cross bow, along with Isaac next to him, already in werewolf form.

He shots another one, but the black clocked figure slices it in half.

"Grab it! Its the last on!" Chris yells, I already see Aidan running towards it, I follow close behind incase he needs back up. He slides under the clocked figure and grabs the arrow und thrusts it into its chest...along with the clocked figures sword through his own, they both pull out, Black clocked figure vanishes and Aidan starts to fall. I catch him as he fell and slowly lowered him to the ground, with his head on my lap.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Aiden!" Lydia's Banshee scream echoed through the tunnel, Aidan's now dead body was on his, his brothers lap. I looked down at the boy, to young, was the only thing running through my head. Way to young.

-----------------

A/N

Ok so I'm going to put this book on hold for a couple of weeks so sorry if anyone was really exited or enjoyed this book. But don't stress I will update again!

Thankyou all for under standing :)