019. ❛ GOOD morning ❜

C A M I L O

"Camilo?"

"Rosa?"

I heard a chuckle comes from another person, and my eyelids slowly opened. I stretched myself and realized my top half was laying on someones lap.

"Wake up, sleeping beauty" My eyes slowly adjust to bright light but then the bright light gets covered as someone hovers over me.

"Good morning" She looked like an angel. Her voice was angelic and some of her hair hung over him.

"Morning my love" I whisper, and I sit up to see her up right.

"Looks like your hair isn't white anymore" I point out, tucking some of her hair behind her ear. I had my weight on my arm as it helped me sit up, tilting my head at the girl.

"Yeah, I woke up and it was brown again" She shrugged before looking down nervously.

"That's okay... I like brown on you more anyways"

"Can you teach me some Spanish? You promised me"

"Okay- okay, I'll teach you some but first, let me get comfortable" I say as I lay myself over her criss-crossed legs. She smiled down at me, playing with my curls a bit.

"Okay first of all I've never had to teach anyone Spanish, so I don't know what to do first and stuff... So I'm going to tell you words that you want to know today and I guess we'll just keep practicing" Rosa nods, but I noticed she was starting to get a little more nervous as she started tug on her curls.

"Hey, no need to be nervous- its just practice" Rosa nods, I knew from that she was going to get confident. I closed my eyes.

"Okay, you know what Hermosa means..."

"Yeah- it means beautiful" I nod, and she starts to trace my face soothingly.

"Good, and casa means house or home"

"And Mi Amor means My love?" One of my eyes opens, and I see her smiling proudly at me but then shifting into a smirk.

"How'd you find out?" She shrugs with a teasing grin, as I look at her suspiciously closing my eyes again.

"Vida means life and... Mariposa means butterfly" I say as I heard her lightly mutter, 'mi vida' under her breath.

"Okay now say... la casa tiene un regalo" I'm just gonna start telling her sentences.