i

Exaggerating, that's what Jake could describe whenever Sunghoon is close to his face, blushing hard and a literal mess, and that's the worst he couldn't even stop and barricade his feelings with the boy, worst? It's his bestfriend for 10 years and counting. Jake, 19 years old, a engineering student who doesn't have a plan on his future AND has a crush on his Best Friend for 10 years and counting, yes he feels that love and first sight when he sees Sunghoon, at first he thought it's just puppy love and some months, days, weeks later it will be gone but would it be when his bestfriend is always on his side ever since they meet!? Like one word would describe it and well it's wtf.

Jake was walking into their class more dull than his usual self, Jay immediately felt the dull aura of his friend so he confronted him "I want to sleep, seriously" Jake mumbled while his head was in front of the table, in short he's sulking. "You look like a pup who's bone is stoled" Jay giggled and mess Jake's heard which he received a groan from the latter, he looked up at Jay and pouted "The teacher is at the hallway now close to our classroom so wake your ass up" Jay said and now gives his attention to his notebook and writes some random scribbles. Sunghoon's schedule is different to Jake every Friday because of Sunghoon himself, the man wants to be with Jake, the Principal agreed but every Friday they will have different schedules because Jake is from section E which is the last and labeled as one of the worst section in their university so the teacher's can't let a smart and elite student like Sunghoon go to waste just because of his friend.

Its now break and Jake yawned and stretched while getting out of class Jay snickered and give him his ice coffee, Jake looked at him with a suspicious look "stop it i havent even drinked it, it's yours now" Jay said smiling after Jake snatched it to him, he adored his childhood bestfriend in every aspect it's not love for Jay but caring because out of them he looks like a father who need to take care of their uncared self, Jake is an orphan since he is 9 years old so he take care of the man about Ni-Ki, he dont like being alone in the house since his parents is in Japan, since they are 11 years old they are close and Sunghoon is one of them too. Jay doesnt like Sunghoons guts and he feels that the latter isnt a good model and a man for his besty, well for him he is playboy, a j3rk and one of that many snob elite students, even though they have known each other for about 10 years.

"Did you confess, already?" Jay asked out of nowhere, meanwhile Jake almost spilled the drink Jay gave him. "N-no and why would i? I wouldn't sacrifice our 10 years of friendship just f-for my feelings" Jake stuttered, the latter just nodded and they entered the cafeteria. After they enter the loud and big room that students love to visit, they are hugged by a smiling Ni-Ki who seemed waiting for them. Jake scans the cafeteria for the man he always finds whenever he goes to the facilities in their school "he's not here" Jay whispers to him and he points at the usual table that Sunghoon always sits with.

After they got theyre food and find a free table to eat 'Th3 p0pUl4r b0Ys' arrived and the cafeteria started to bombed with noise from both genders who likes the handsome boys.

On the other side, Sunghoon scans the whole place to find a familiar shadow. Jungwon saw it and tapped him, the man diverted his attention to the short guy "Are you hungry or-" "You're a literal mess" Sunghoon sneered. The latter just chuckle and walk to their usual spot with the 3 with him. A waiter comes smiling to them.

"May I ask for your order?" he asked, Sunghoon snickers, Jungwon rolled his eyes to Sunghoon and look at the waiter "One chocolate cake and one ramyeon and also 2 bottle of coke" Jungwon smiled and look at the other two "Just give me strawberry milk" Heeseung said and glimpse to Jay "Mint Chocolate ice cream" Sunoo said and smiled at the waiter, he smiled back and repeated they're order after confirming the order is like that he proceeded to leave.

"You know what Jungwon and Sunghoon looks good together" "No it's Sunoo hyung and Sunghoon hyung they look good if they are a couple" the other mumbled but Jake didn't give a d4mn and continue to eat his food "Bro, you're not gonna give a little care?" Ni-Ki asked "Hyung Ni-Ki! Hyung! Oh my gosh, and no why would I?" Jake asked raising his eyebrows "The pup is not new to love and yet he still wants us to believe that he don't care" Jay mumbled but still heard by Jake, "Come on" Jake playfully answers, they giggled for some time when suddenly the three feels like there's eyes that are eyeing them, mostly it's a glare.