ii

After some h3ll!sh running and walking to supermarket Jake has finally arrived and pick up some stuff that he will later need, then suddenly his cart has accidentally hit someone he said sorry immediately and bow at the woman Infront of him "Its okay" the woman said with a little bit of sassiness and coldness in her voice, even though Jake is worried he pushed his cart past the woman and bow again the woman didn't even look at him or flinch by what Jake was doing "Kid, it's okay you should go now" the woman said, even though the woman has a exaggerating clothes and a big hat that almost hide her eyes Jake labeled it as a cool style, he bowed again and leave.

"What a weird boy and cute also but a victim of love" The woman said before hesitating to pick the yellow or black box suddenly someone calls her she picks it up and receives a...

"Jang Lucy!! Yahhh!! Are you crazy!?"

"Hmmmmm...Entirely No and obviously a big no"

"I swear...Arghhhh oh my gosh, next time you build your own cafe and barge in your customers destiny not to your sister's customer, Jang Yea-Ji i loathed you!! Now bye"

"I loathe you too, b!tch"

They said they're goodbye with their infamous 'i loathe you and i loathe you b!tch' that's how they are called the sisters of fire and hatred nothing else other than their essence of loathe and angriness between them but somehow they are overprotective with each other.

"I should get a grape and an apple too" Jake smiled and put the fruits in his basket he paid at the counter and went to his condominium. After that he plans to go to the park close to his house, and his worst nightmare will come to light without him knowing.

Jake walks towards the park only to see his bestfriend talking to some girl. It seems like they were having fun, that smile, Sunghoon only shows it when he was with someone he loves to be with, Jake's face falls and he walks to his condominium feeling devastated and dull. He cried in his pillow, and meanwhile if only pillows could talk it would confront the crying Jake who seems like crying a whole ass river. Suddenly someone called Jake and the latter sniffed and answered it.

"Jakeuu, are you free today let's get a coffee i guess of let's have a lunch i knew some restaurant to go to, there's pickled tofu there didn't you like it, let's get some"

'Then bring your girl there not me' Jake thinks but just brushes it off.

"Sorry but no i got a lot of things to do" Jake sniffed and for heaven's sake he just lied and not just a lie he never declines Sunghoon's invitation not in a lifetime!! Sunghoon heard the little sniffs.

"Hey are you crying?"

"No"

"You surely are, i would go to-"

"No, no, no I'm not there actually ummm I'm in a something some, some, I'm in a place far from my condominium soooooo, ah-ah the signal is low, beeeep hello are you there" Jake make an excuse and immediately ends the call, he sighs heavily, everything that Sunghoon likes he likes it too even though deep inside he never even likes it, a big example, the pickled tofu, he never likes tofu, second is the park he labeled as he likes it but no he never likes a place that has many peoples there he is an introvert actually but because of Sunghoon he tried to practice social and communication skills, for heaven's know how many things change to him just because of Sunghoon that he knows he doesn't have any chance with neither a 1% but maybe a 30% since he said he likes someone who knows to care and knows how to cook.

'I need some air' Jake thought and immediately got his coat and rode his bike who, who knows if he knows how to ride it because he sucks at skateboarding and we're talking about a bike so who knows.