iv

Jake sees Sunghoon's caller id he closes his eyes and didn't answer for a while, he change his caller id to 'My Ice Prince❤️⛸️' to 'Sunghoon bff'. The question is why does he feel the hatred and anger inside of him, it's just Sunghoon having fun with someone that maybe his forever, why would he stop Sunghoon from loving that girl, there are some other people who Sunghoon may likes, he isn't the only choice, the feeling he feels today is the reason that even you are in they're side longer than ever you can't assure that they will be with you forever because we can't deny the words of 'temporary' and 'Permanent' is always there.

Jake sighs, someone called him again and he looks who it is and see Sunghoon's name, he answers it, this time with no definite romance but crashed ice of love, he smiles hearing Sunghoon's voice but it broke when a girly voice calls him, he smiles faintly remembering that 'I'm not the first choice as always'

"Hey Hoon, I'm actually busy this weekend so let's talk tomorrow, ok"

"Ehh? Why do i feel like you're ignoring me"

"No, I'm not it's just that I'm busy this days, ask Jay and Ni-Ki"

"Oh okay but mute this phone if you are busy and don't hang up I just wanna hear your voice, I miss you" As always Sunghoon doesn't fail on making Jake's heart beating so fast.

"I will hang up, we have the same schedule tomorrow so just talk to me there, okay bye bye" Jake immediately hung up the phone, and why would he? The further the conversation goes maybe the deeper his feelings will grow so it's better to cut off than staying much closer.

"Chaeyoung" Jake knocked at his cousin's new room while holding some bed sheets and new curtains. The girl opened it and peeked at who it was, she smiled and opened it widely "Thanks, you don't have to do it but still thank you, uhmm...can you sign this?" Chaeyoung pursed his lips and look down, Jake sees it and feel a little pity so he looked at the paper, now instead of feeling pity he feels questionable, well the girl was asking his signature for an official guardian contract it means that once he signed it, he can be the official guardian of Chaeyoung, can signed the paper instead of her parents.

"Why me?"

"My so called dad said that he agreed with me, you being my guardian don't worry the old man is far away from here so i can't just travel to far from Seoul to Thonglor just to have his signature"

"But you don't have to make me your official guardian, i can still sign papers if it's important like camping slip and-" Jake is cutted when suddenly Chaeyoung hugged him crying "Y-you're the first one that cared for me and give me some words like that i never heard of my so called father, he didn't even signed my camping slip when i want to tug on there but still he keeps getting close to that mistress of his, mom wouldn't go if it isn't because of him and that b!tch, thank you, i-i feel like i trust you that's why" Chaeyoung said and broke the hug. Jake patted her shoulder and soothe her.

It's now dinner time and Jake was just gonna go upstairs when a doorbell rings outside, he walks towards the door and sees Jay's creased eyes walking in and a Ni-Ki laughing behind him.

"I told you there's no trace of girl, Jake wouldn't have a girlfriend that's impossible he's heart only-"

"Shut the f*ck up Ni-Ki, i don't wanna hear a one single word of unluckiness in your mouth" Ni-Ki imaginary zipped his mouth, Jay looked at the whole house and inhale deeply, he looked upstairs and arched his brows then pointed at the stairs tracing up to it. Jake looked at him confused.

"A Qi"

"A what?"

"Nothing but do you have a girlfriend or something, huh? Jake?"