iii

Jake was now sleeping peacefully when someone SOMEONE, wants to end they f*ck!ng life by calling a messed and dozing off Jake, the latter ignored it but later on his phone keep buzzing so he plans on turning it off when suddenly he sees the caller id it's from Sunghoon, he forgot that he's phone is deadbat when he is in the city, he looked at the missed calls and shocked that there are 169 Unread Messages from Sunghoon, 80 from Ni-Ki, 105 from Jay and about missed calls, Jay has 50 missed calls in Jake and Ni-Ki is 78 and Sunghoon is 107.

Jake answered the phone call and yawn cause who in the right mind call someone at 3:00 am

“Hi-”

“Jake, where are you and why aren't you answering my calls??”

“I'm at my condominium, I'm sleeping and for who knows why are you calling in the middle of the night calm down bro, you could have texted or called Ni-Ki or Jay to check on me”

“Oh my bad but they say you're unreachable so i call you, Are you okay?”

“Hmmm…safe and sound”

“So……are you free this Sunday?”

'Yes'

“No, sorry, but why?”

“Errmmm nothing ok bye, see yah tomorrow” Sunghoon said in the other line and hang up the phone, Jake sighs and yawned, actually he isn't busy this Sunday but he couldn't say he is free, he groans, Sunghoon will be the reason of his d3ath and lack of sleep for sure. He stretched himself and get some towels and proceed to go to the shower to clear his mind seems like he would drown himself with food in the Luna Café again.

“Achuuuu” Lay sneezed and a woman give her a tissue.

“Suit Yourself old man Lay”

“Why don't you clean the floor and i am just gonna sip tea there, and who told you to fire the cleaners here, ahhh dumbass sooner or later we will go bankrupt here”

“Don't reprimand me here Yixing, clean it or I'll kick your ass to Wuhan” The woman said, Lay acted like here mockingly and smile when the woman look at her again. The bell rings indicating that someone entered the café, Lay looked at who it was because this time the café is closed and it is invisible to the outside means that nobody could see the café but the people inside it will see the outside.

“Meow” Shen Yue appeared in her human form and give a flash drive to Lay, the man stopped cleaning and rubbed his hand to the apron he is wearing, he grab it and pull it up high “Kind to explaaaain?” he said, Shen Yue rolled his eyes and pointed to the flash drive again “Open your eyes Writter is Huening Kai to Zhang Yixing and Jang Luna, hayyy it's from Huening Kai he says he find something from a case not far away here, it's the same as the mutated dna we found at VST Company seems like they are plotting to use it to people now” Shen Yue said wearing her poker face “Okay got it, seems like someone is trying to destroy the top 1 in the hierarchy, amazing” Lay smirked looking at the flash drive. Ticking, the clock stopped at 3:00. A tree showed a leaf or a petal blossoming in the tilted tree indicating that a destiny of prophecy is coming to the light.

It's 4:30 now and Jake doesn't even know what to do he just keeps studying since they have a Chemistry lessons tomorrow and there teacher is a terror so there's a chance that they will have a weekly test, he yawned for how many times this hour now and he is getting bored 'should i go to Luna Café- but my savings will slowly have a negative sign in it, it would be better if i ask uncle money but that's f'ing ridiculous' Jake groans and pouts, he think that this will only affect his mentality so he, jolted up and stretched his arms out, he gets his phone and small bag, he was wearing a blue hoodie and a black sweatpants. He looks like a Dora and his bag is boots as well.