💫 CHAPTER 2 💫

Hii butterflies 🦋

Preview : Priya has become Mrs.PRIYA VIKRAM ADHITHYA

Odiyaanga odiyaanga story kulla povom 💃💃

Priya entered THEIR room will milk glass in her hands...

Their Room was grandly decorated using different flowers and scented candles were spread across the room... Now the fragrance from her jasmine flowers also mixed in the air...

There Vikram is sitting in the bed scrolling his phone and after hearing the opening sound of the door and stood stunned in his place seeing her ethreal beauty 💜

She slowly went towards him and handover him the glass of milk... He drank first half without his lips touching the glass...

Priya's m.v : Aww!! How sweet-uh 💜

Then Priya drank the remaining half... She is hell nervous and Vikram noticed her nervousness and smirked...

He slowly inches near her and she moves backwards... Her back hits the wall of their room... He placed both his hands on either side of her locking her inside him... Her breathing hitched!!

He then slowly placed his one hand on her waist and squeezed it!! She hissed in pain... He slowly leaned and placed a strong kiss on her forehead assuring her... She feels relaxed!!

He then moved from her and she breathe in relaxation!!

Vikram : Oii pondaati!! Enna ivlo nervous aa irukaa???

Priya : Illa enakku idhu dhaan first time... Adhaan...

Vikram : Aamaa aamaa... Naan laam daily oru ponnu irunthaa dhaan enakku thookame varum!!

Priya glared him and he surrender to her gaze!!

Vikram : Pinne, enakkum idhu dhaan first time!!

Priya : Adha solala!! Aunty sonaanga oru relationship Ku mukkiyam trust and love nu...

Vikram : Yen nee enna trust panlaiyaa...??

Priya : Enna vida adhigamaa!!

Vikram felt happy hearing her words!!

Vikram : Pinne enna...??

Priya : But love...

He felt a pang of pain in his heart but covered it with his cute smile...

Vikram : Enakku nambikka irukku... Nee enna kandipaa love panuva and adhu varaikum naan unna force Panna maaten!!

Priya head is still facing the floor!!

Vikram : Indha kal...kalyaanatha reg... Regret panriyaa...??

He stumbled... Priya saw him suddenly...

Priya : Kandipaa illa... Enakkum konjam time venum nu dhaan kekuren...

Vikram : Kandipaa naan wait panuven!!

Again she held her head down as she is not able to fulfill his desire...

Vikram lifted her holding her chin!!

Vikram : Nee indha Vikram oda Rani... So, thalaya epavum thonga vida koodaathu!! Epayum thala nimirnthu nalaa gethaa dhaan irukanum... Nee indha lion oda lioness!!