💫 CHAPTER 4 💫

Hii butterflies 🦋

Preview : Priya cooks for her family!! And their intimate moments in home theatre!!

Odiyaanga odiyaanga story kulla povom 💃💃

Let's skip to the party evening!!

By 6 at evening the royal couple entered the venue as royal as King and Queen 💜

Vikram addressed everyone present there... Actually the party is in a five star hotel and press meet is arranged in a conference hall there post party... Many elites were present there with their family members!!

Vikram : Hello ladies and gentlemen, meet my wife Mrs.Priya Vikram Adithya 💜

He dragged Priya near her kissing her on her forehead and she closed her eyes and this is captured beautifully by one of the photographers there!!

Many were genuinely happy for the newly wed couple but some were burning in jealousy seeing Priya this close with Vikram!!

Deepika who is Vikram's manager's friend is fuming in anger and started to plan against her... She also set few reporters to ask questions in the press meet!! She also planned another one!!

( Author : Indha Deepika va enna panlaam nu sollunga pa!! )

Vikram : So, here is the party to celebrate my wedding and to welcome Mrs.Priya Vikram Adhithya in my life!! So enjoy it max!!

He came down and light music started to play in the background...

Sunitha : Sir, mam kooda dance pannunga sir!!

Here, deepika sent daggers to her with eyes and Sunitha ignored her fully!!

Sunitha is the P.A of Vikram and a kind hearted human!! Vikram is a good brother to her!! She knew about Deepika well and how she behaves in front of Vikram!!

Vikram mentally thanked his sister ( Sunitha ) for this beautiful idea proposed by her!!

Vikram forwarded his hands to her asking for a dance and Priya also gave her hands to him and he gently moved with her to the dance floor!!

As soon as they reached the dance floor, song changed to an romantic one!!

முன்தினம் பார்த்தேனே
பார்த்ததும் தோற்றேனே
சல்லடைக் கண்ணாக
நெஞ்சமும் புண்ணானதே!!

He just placed his hands on her waist and they swayed to the song!!

இத்தனை நாளாக
உன்னை நான் பாராமல்
எங்குதான் போனேனோ
நாட்களும் வீணானதே!!