Ep. 4 "Easily?"

Y/N woke up first and ordered food for Bona, she prepared some clothes for her before sitting on the couch, waiting for the food

Y/N woke up first and ordered food for Bona, she prepared some clothes for her before sitting on the couch, waiting for the food. Few minutes later, the food arrived. Y/N places it on the table, she played some soft music while opening the windows.

"Oh my!" 

Bona shrieks, Y/N immediately turns around to see the girl shocked. She is covering herself with the blanket, the latter sat on the chair. "Come here and eat."

"Why am I on my undergarments only , Ms. Choi?" Bona asks, "You don't remember what happened? How dare..." Y/N playfully answers while covering her chest, "Did w-we do s-something... like you know?" Bona stutters.

"Maybe?" Y/N raises her shoulder and offered food to Bona, "Wear those. I know you feel uncomfortable.. don't worry I won't look..." Y/N turned away from Bona while eating.

Moments later, Bona sat beside her and starts to eat. "You still remember the paper you signed?" Y/N asks out of the blue, "Yes, Ms. Choi." Bona replied.

"Let me show you that again, wait

"Let me show you that again, wait..." Y/N took the paper folded on her wallet, she sat beside Bona and read it a loud.

"I, Kim Bona, agrees to be Ms. Choi's fake girlfriend. I also let Ms. Choi to use me whenever she wants.." 

"You heard it clearly, right? Kim Bona?" the latter frowns, waiting for the other girls reply. "I'm sorry, Ms. Choi. I haven't read it properly, I cannot do what you ask me to do. All I want is a work suitable for me, not to be a toy for anyone..." Bona replied.

"Fine, from now on, you will work as Manager Park's assistant, you understand?" Y/N took a sip on her wine before getting her coat, "I understand, Ms. Choi.." Bona replied.

"Finish those before you leave. I'll go get a taxi for you. I'll go first.." Y/N left.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"Manager Park!"

"Manager Park!"

The employees were terrified to see Y/N acting like that since they are used to a calm Y/N. They immediately focused on their job, scared that Ms. Choi's anger be up on them. "What makes you raise your voice like this, Ms. Choi?" Manager Park asks, while walking with Y/N towards her office.

"From now on, Bona works as your assistant.." Y/N said with an annoyed face, "W-What? I thought she'll be your fake girlfriend-" Manager Park got cut off, "She said she doesn't anyone using her and I clearly understand that... but look... I am Choi Y/N!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Bona arrived at the company, she immediately went to Manager Park to ask for the tasks she needs to do. Manager Park gave her tons of work, he then left to manage the interns.

"Wow... this is a lot...." Bona exclaimed.

While doing her work, she felt the urge to go to the restroom. She entered a cubicle when she heard Ms. Choi enters, "I'm so sick of this! How can Seola do this to me?!" Y/N exclaimed, not knowing that Bona is inside a cubicle.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Bona passes by Ms. Choi's office to see girls lining up, she asks them about their agenda. One girl replied "They are hiring for a new secretary?" "It is said that Ms. Choi is looking for a secretary...", "Oh, is that so?" Bona replied while awkwardly walking away.

"How can she do that so easily? Wow, can't believe this... she's crazy..." Bona sighs.