Entry 13 - Apr 18th

Once again, Cosima found herself staring at a ceiling, and this ceiling didn't have anything distracting on it either

Letting out a sigh, she turned over and peeked over the railing of the bunk bed, smiling slightly when seeing Jungkook's sleeping position; wearing green check pajamas, he was on his back, hugging a pillow, the duvet only half-covering his body.

Cosima felt slightly jealous over how peaceful Jungkook looked, and turned to the other bunk bed to check on the others. Both Camille and Jihyun were fast asleep.

Grabbing her small bag from the peg on the side of the bed, Cosima sat up; leaning on a pillow against the wall before angling the reading lamp to make sure to only light up her lap.

Getting her diary from the bag, she bent her legs for support before starting to write.

◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

Apr 18th:

Dear Diary,

Sleeping is hard when you can't stop thinking about someone, and I can't seem to stop thinking about Jimin.

There's a legend that says - when you can't sleep at night, it's because you're awake in someone else's dream. If that's the case, I'm curious about who's dreaming of me.

I know it can't be Jimin...

Maybe Namjoon misses me? I wonder what he's up to these days. His college classes started early January, so maybe he's not sleeping at all - maybe he's preparing for midterms? Do they have midterms in college?

I'm curious of where Jimin will end up for college? What if he too goes away? No, I won't accept that. What are the chances he'll go somewhere far away..? It won't happen twice in a row...

I believed that this weekend would let me escape my continued let-downs, but it has turned out to be the complete opposite. We're at the Jeon's lake house for spring break, and all I wanted was a fun weekend with my friends.

Mr. & Mrs. Jeon had said yes to Junghyun using the lake house with some friends, but only if they let Kookie come with them - and Kookie invited Jihyun, Camille, and me to come along too.

I assumed that we would be able to hang out on our own and let Junghyun and the others do their thing, but I couldn't have been more wrong.

We drove here in my mom's car, arriving in the evening, and I felt exhausted after a long day. All I wanted was to get the bags to the room we were gonna share, and maybe watch a movie or something before falling asleep.

Opening the front door, I was the first one to enter. I was met with a wall of sound - Junghyun had gotten here with his friends early because they only had half a day at school.