Chapter 1

"Uncle, save me … Uncle …"

"No, you bunch of lunatics, let go of Chen Chen, let go of him …"

In the research room that was filled with all kinds of instruments, the child's wails and the man's heart-wrenching screams were intertwined. On the two operating tables that were about two metres apart, Yun Che, who was twenty-four, and his nephew, Zhou Zichen, who was more than six years old, were tied to the instruments, ignoring their intense struggles, a few Researchers wearing white gowns pushed the instruments closer to Zhou Zichen.

"Uncle … Uncle …"

A man injected an unknown liquid into Zhou Zichen's arm, and the child's wails became weaker and weaker. Seeing that the Researchers s had used a tweet to shave the child's hair, and were finally disinfecting the scalpel, Yun Che's eyes immediately widened: "You are not allowed to touch him, do you hear me, you bunch of beasts!"

Damn it, this group of perverts, Chen Chen was still just a child. Yun Che's bound limbs had deep scars on them due to their struggling, but he seemed to have no feelings at all as he struggled intensely, desperately. Zi Chen was his sister's only flesh and blood relative and was the only blood relative he had in this world, so he definitely could not watch these people experiment on him.

But no matter how they struggled and shouted, it was as if the Researchers that was going in and out did not hear them. They were still slowly preparing to open Zhou Zichen's skull.

"Doctor Han!"

The machine-like Researchers finally stopped and greeted the entrance one by one. A man around thirty years of age, wearing glasses, walked in while hugging a tall and buxom, extremely beautiful woman.

"All of you, continue."

The man was called Han Mingzhe, the preapocalyptic was an associate professor of biology in the same university as him, and because of his hard work and hard work, he would often help clean the professors' offices, and over time, they would become familiar with him. After the end of the world, the very first thing he did was awaken the extremely rare spatial system, they had been able to escape from school and support each other for a long time, and when they learned that his sister had died and saw that his twin brother had become a Zombie, they had all been together with him. Before today, he had always thought that he was lucky.

He had never touched him and had even taken the initiative to kiss him occasionally. Every time he wanted to take a step further, he would reject him for all sorts of reasons, but he would foolishly take those reasons for heart. Now, it seemed that it was not because he did not want to touch him, but because he did not want to touch him at all, because what he liked was not a man's body at all.

At this moment, Yun Che suddenly rejoiced, if he really allowed this kind of man to attack him, he would probably be disgusted to death himself without them doing anything right now.

"Yes, but the one who sent you here wasn't me. Yun Che, you were wrong because you were too strong, don't blame me, I was only chasing after what I wanted."

His gentle eyes no longer had any warmth. After the apocalypse, without the restriction of law, a person's moral conscience would gradually decline and they would be able to do whatever it took to sell a girl for food. Not to mention that he was only selling a man he didn't love in exchange for what he dreamed of.

"How could he possibly bring in a talent that even the military wants to recruit? To tell you the truth, Yun Che was sent by my brother to assist him. To my Zhou Family, you and that microhybrid are just stains on him.